Sign in to follow this  
lthendrix

proof gun control wont work

A perfect example of how it's not the instrument but the user.

They are not the only ones, Canada, another nation of strict gun controls is also having problems with swords:

Akalirai, who recently graduated from Gladstone High School, was attacked by a large group on Elgin Street near East 47th Avenue, just south of Memorial South Park, at about 10:30 p.m. PT, police said. Several weapons were used in the attack, including bats, clubs and a sword.

Police said the sword hasn't been recovered, but they've determined it was the weapon that killed Akalirai because of the nature of his injuries and a scabbard found on scene.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2013/01/24/bc-vancouver-homicide.html

Matthew Kane

Wether you like it or not, we WILL have a comprehensive gun violence law!

No, I don't think so. Regardless, we already have all sorts of laws against the crimes that are committed with guns. Why would anyone expect that criminals will obey another new law?

"We need more gun laws because we don't have time to enforce the ones we have" -V.P. Joe Biden

Yeah, right...

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Everyone knows from playing GTA that you start with your fists, then you work your way up to knives and swords, then you finally work your way up to a gun.

These guys just haven't figured out how to get a gun yet. They are stuck on level 2.

(I will leave this hot gun debate starting on here to my American Friends as you guys are on the middle of it at the moment, no sense in me taking part)

Cheers Guys

Matthew Kane

Wether you like it or not, we WILL have a comprehensive gun violence law!

http://www.bradycampaign.org/

http://americansforr...esolutions.org/

That's an opinion. Mine differs. Thankfully our government is a majority of republicans and democrats who know that any vote infringing on the 2A WILL guarantee their pink slip next election. It's a well documented trend. Look at post Clinton era.

What you need is all your guns taken away. I've never met anyone in the UK that owns an illegal firearm or heard of anyone around where i live. We just don't have any guns, and you know what...people don't get shot. I'm just saying, and don't want an argument :)

As pointed, you cold get stabbed to death by a pack of thugs with swords, but at least you got the heads up, and maybe a chance to run!

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

AME GE90, GP7200 CFM56 

I am locking this. The last one of these went south and this has already started too as well. All future posts about guns, shootings, etc. will be immediately deleted.