Sign in to follow this  
steves53

F15E issue

I just installed the Milviz F15E yesterday and am having a problem. It loads OK and other planes fly and behave well. I purchased it right before Christmas so I think it's the latest version.

When I tried to fly the Eagle only a few of the cockpit switches functioned. I've flown it before on another computer before moving it to this one and it worked fine. I used to start the engines by using all the proper switches, JFS, throttle locks etc. and it worked great. But yesterday only one switch would function. Control E would get the engines starting but wouldn't run.

Anyone experience this?

Thanks.

Can you load the weapons?

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

He has a corrupt install or there is something going wrong with the security system which is preventing the mouse clicks from going through. Where did you buy it?

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Yes I can load weapons, I just tried it. But the mouse clicks are ignored. How can I check the security issue? I purchased it from Flight1.com and it worked on my laptop albeit slow performance, (where I first installed it).

Thanks.

all weapons?

here's the checklist:

1) Do you have acceleration?

2) did you turn OFF and disable all antivirus software before downloading and installing?

let me know.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

1. Installed FSX Gold yesterday before the F15E and all other aircraft work fine so far.

2. No antivirus software that I know of, unless Windows XP has it built in somewhere?

Every weapon I tried loaded, AA missiles, sniper pod, lantrin etc.

Thanks.

You will have to reinstall it again.

Not sure where the problem is coming from but it's deffo a bad install.

no that wont work. Its a licensing issue. You need to completely delete it and the installer(dont delete your key), redownload the F1 installer, and try again.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

us. If it doesn't work, contact me via colin aat milviz doot com

I went to Flight1.com but didn't see any way to download the files again.

I have three files in my folder with the setup file:

Proof of purchase,

F15E.lic

"my name"-mvisf-15e.key

What should I do?

Just download via the Buy Now button on our site(dont worry you dont have to pay again) and use your key.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

finally got everything working great. thanks for the support - now I just have to find a way to do multiplayer with this jet. I want to fly with my son on two sims over the internet. Is this possible with game spy out of the game? What are people using?

Thanks