Sign in to follow this  
Jayjay

Does anyone have problems unsubscribing from PCAviator?

Early January I have unsubscribed twice from PCAviator newsletters and other mail offers but they continue to send me their mails. A couple of months ago I received 5 promotional mails from megasceneryearth@pcaviator.com. I asked them why they were advertising so aggressively but they never answered my request.

My provider offers an excellent anti-spam protection system, but before reporting pcaviator as a spammer I am wondering if maybe I might be the only one to have that issue?

I do not know what goal they are aiming at, by not responding to their customers requests, but they certainly achieved one : they lost me as a customer (and I did buy a lot of addons from them)!

Jean-Jacques

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Yes, same here. I finally got fed up and spam blocked them.

I also had that problem. They continued to send me promotionals mails, although I unsubscribed to those mails several times. Finally I deleted my account. (I actually only created one because I wanted to get the VRS Superbug, when it was on sale there). That did the trick.

I also had that problem. They continued to send me promotionals mails, although I unsubscribed to those mails several times. Finally I deleted my account. (I actually only created one because I wanted to get the VRS Superbug, when it was on sale there). That did the trick.

OE-LAT did you just use the function "delete profile"? Was that enough to delete your account or did you requested it through an e-mail?

Jean-Jacques

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

OE-LAT did you just use the function "delete profile"?

I guess that was it, that's been too long ago (must've been around mid November), so I'm not sure anymore about the actual procedure, but I just clicked the buttons on their website to delete my account.

Hi there,

Each of our emails should have instructions for removing yourself from that list. Please follow those instructions if you receive an email from us. You could potentially be subscribed to numerous lists or have multiple email addresses registered on a single list we run for our store, or particular product lines of our store (i.e. MegaScenery)?

Please send me a forum message if you have tried to remove yourself from a list but it has not appeared to have worked for you and I will chase it up for you.

Dean
Manager - PC Aviator Australia

Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories

Thanks for responding...at last.

Yes, I did use the "unsubscribe links" included at the bottom of your newsletters/promotional e-mails. That happened early January. Despite of that, yesterday I still received a "Ten of Tuesday" mail.

What triggered my reaction is that in december I received 5 promotional e-mails from megasceneryearth@pcaviator.com in just a couple of hours. When I mailed that same address asking why they were promoting so aggressively, I received no answer.

Jean-Jacques Struyf

P.S. I am not sure if by requesting a forum message you meant a P.M, so just in case I am sending this same reply through a P.M.

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI