Sign in to follow this  
Reason

Majestic Software Dash 8 Q400

I sincerely hope that there is a way to just load an FSX flight plan and hit CTRL-E to start the engines, I am a little bit tired of those planes where you have to throw 30 switches before you can taxi :-)

Anyone with Ideal Flight [>augmented version] can download and try the upcoming version [sg] preview from the NewBuilds section of the IF10 forum. This exports a flight plan for the Majestic Q400 Dash 8 each time a new flight is built once the export is specified in the planner. The plan can include user waypoints and waypoints not found in the Q400 AIRAC and they can be entered manually into the FMC once the export is made, if it is not desired to load the plan automatically. The Q400 is a step forward in capabilities with handling Nav Data.

Best regards

Steve

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Anyone know how to set the quality setting to High in the MJC84 Control Panel in P3D v2.4?

What I've done is, started up P3D, loaded the Dash 8 and when it has settled on the runway I jump back to the desktop and start up the control panel. The settings are set to Medium and refresh rate is Slow. I change this to High and refresh rate to Fast and click apply. It appears to take the settings, but there is a note saying that the aircraft must be reloaded before they will take effect. So I reload the aircraft, and the settings reset back to the original. The same happens if I apply the setting and quit the game and start it up again.

Anyone been having this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Steve

So I reload the aircraft, and the settings reset back to the original.

That's not really an FS2Crew question, but it sounds like you have a write permission issue.

Make sure FSX is running with Admin rights... disable UAC as well.

Best,