Sign in to follow this  
SEGAR

2 little eye candy things

Hi,

do not know what you guys think, but I would prefer a straight level flight horizon when u look at the exterior view.

The pilot's hand doesn't reach the stick.

just 2 minor things, but would be cool if fixed later in a service pack

Greetings

Hi,

Hope they get his hand sorted. Now regarding the two MFD screens I also thought that they were poor so I have redone mine to what I think are much better, now the left screen I have done it as I would see at my location which again looks better. Now one item that has not been mentioned here is the red text on the two doors, which If you look is up side down and back to front. I have contacted CAR on this and they will sort out in the new SP. Here is a screen shot of my new screens.

Timm

2013_2_2_13_27_58_792.jpg

Hi,

I have also done the right screen in the topographic mode, as you can see I get the same display outside as I do in the VC. OK the outside display won't change but looks better.

Regards

Timm

2013_2_2_15_30_54_466.jpg