Sign in to follow this  
rojantrojan

Dreamfoil/Nemeth Designs AS350B3+

Is it ever, looks very nice. Can't wait for spring to get flying my rc stuff again.

Sorry, slight diversion, helicopter related though.

Gigabyte z590 UD - i5 11600k 4.9 GHz - 64gb 3600 MHz ram - RTX 3070 ti - multiple ssd - 34" 3440x1440 100 Hz Curved - Saitek Yoke Pedals Throttle Quadrant x2 - TM T16000m x2 Throttle - Win 11 Pro

Great Collection!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Man, that looks good. Am just finishing up my new build and will be ready for this when it lands.

Whow! RC Helis... My dream :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

:lol: Closest thing I have to an RC chopper is a little $30 toy I bought and use to chase the cat with in the house. It has blinkin' lights and shoots little foam missiles, an' ever'thang!

The Nemeth chopper is looking pretty sweet!

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

:lol: Closest thing I have to an RC chopper is a little $30 toy I bought and use to chase the cat with in the house. It has blinkin' lights and shoots little foam missiles, an' ever'thang!

The Nemeth chopper is looking pretty sweet!

Kitty cat doesn't want to get to close to some of these, neither do I. The main rotor blades on the largest one (600) are 24" long each, and the head speed is about 2100 rpm, it would really hurt. The very smallest one in the pics above came at me one day and hit my finger, even it drew blood, head speed on it is around 4000-4100 rpm. Their flying money pits.

Gigabyte z590 UD - i5 11600k 4.9 GHz - 64gb 3600 MHz ram - RTX 3070 ti - multiple ssd - 34" 3440x1440 100 Hz Curved - Saitek Yoke Pedals Throttle Quadrant x2 - TM T16000m x2 Throttle - Win 11 Pro

Kitty cat doesn't want to get to close to some of these, neither do I. The main rotor blades on the largest one (600) are 24" long each, and the head speed is about 2100 rpm, it would really hurt. The very smallest one in the pics above came at me one day and hit my finger, even it drew blood, head speed on it is around 4000-4100 rpm. Their flying money pits.

Yeah, my toy's blades are made of soft plastic and you can stick your finger in their path with no worries. Trust me, I love my cat and would never hurt him :D

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

Loving the exterior for the AS350B+ (and that ditty little GPU). I hope Fred (Dreamfoil) does some more conversions of Nemeth Designs helicopters after completing this one.

http://forums.x-plan...=26#entry711022

P.S Fred said it's close to release. Fingers crossed. I'll have to buy/make some helicopter controls for this baby.

Edited by rojantrojan