Sign in to follow this  
188AHC

AOTD #2 for 2/1/13 - McCall Glacier

Thanks to Basys, I find out that the AOTD for today has been changed. It is now McCall Glacier. This is a repeat of 12/6/12.

So, if you were quick, you might get two that you might have missed.

Enjoy.

Thanks Paul for bringing this to my attention.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Unfortunately I already have them both! Thanks for the alert Rick. I stand at 243 so I am still missing some, what ever the finale count may be.

That's the same with me. I have all of the caches collected so Fridays are a bust for me. Thursdays are too when they post and Iditarod checkpoint that we've already had. Oh well, it is what it is.

Actually, that makes time for me to do some real life geocaching which is what I've been doing for the last couple of days. :lol:

Now I need to get inspired to either do some clandestine missions, or some jobs from small strips. Just to keep sharp.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Actually, Yentna Bend has been a permanent for several weeks now, so if you never got it, you can still get it.

Since they're making all the Iditarod AOTDs permanent, I'm not picking them up now. I thought it would be fun to wait and get them all in one flight.

I've got even less than you guys, since I am leaving the helicopter Aerocaches alone until we get a ... helicopter! :lol:

Best regards.

Luis

A Bell 47 bubble would be nice. With floats, and a cockpit of course, I bet one had been in the works, oh well!

Steve

Thanks to Basys, I find out that the AOTD for today has been changed. It is now McCall Glacier. This is a repeat of 12/6/12.

So, if you were quick, you might get two that you might have missed.

Enjoy.

Thanks Paul for bringing this to my attention.

Every day I get a text regarding the AOD :)

Thank you.

It keeps flight alive. I've still not managed to get FLIGHT working on my PC because when I try to log into LIve to retrieve all my DLC it says that it cant because the log in belongs to another user.

I've spent far too long talking to support but because all the support is outsourced they ALL say I have to pay! Because its not something they can help with.

Anyway, I digress thanks again 188AHC

Darkstar - Have you tried a PM to Kittychix over on the Steam forum? I don't know if she can help you out, but it won't cost anything to try. Again, I wish you good luck with this issue.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

I would be happy with a Bell 47 in Flight. I would even accept the real thing, in case anybody has an extra one lying around. :lol:

Best regards.

Luis

Darkstar - Have you tried a PM to Kittychix over on the Steam forum? I don't know if she can help you out, but it won't cost anything to try. Again, I wish you good luck with this issue.

Great idea I will give it a try. :)