Sign in to follow this  
Texas Hood

Looking for a new 4 eng Throttle quad.

I am using a GF TQ6 throttle but one of the pots have gone out and I was looking at seeing if there are any other companies out there making them right now. I have used the Go Flight one for years with no complaints but before I go and drop $400 on another one I just kind of want to shop around. Any suggestions are very welcome. Thanks.

Any suggestions are very welcome. Thanks.

PFC seem to do quite a few:

http://flypfc.com/?/...ttle-quadrants/

gb.

Edit: But not too many four engine.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Thanks, I checked that one out and it's cheaper but it's not a stand alone so I would need to purchase another module to make it wok bring the total up to something like $600. So if I'm gonna spend that kind of money I'll go and get a nice twin throttle 737 throttle, BTW someone who makes a good 737 throttle was looking at making a 747 but I can't remember who....any ideas anybody?

You can send it back to GF and get it fixed... they will charge you for it. Call them and see how much it would cost.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I am having the same problem with my TQ6. I called GF and for $75 they are replacing the pots and board so I'll end up with a practically new TQ. Give them a call, very helpful.

Kevin

-.- . ...- .. -.

Kevin Conlon

Parrot Head and PP-SEL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10