Sign in to follow this  
TheFamilyMan

Grand Canyon ala FSX & MSE

Here is some more MegaScenery Earth Grand Canyon. These virtual shot were from two flights; the P51 stuff was done the day I installed the scenery over two years ago. BTW, this MSE area does go on sale from time to time. Enjoy!

I been to the (real) Grand Canyon twice; the first visit blew my mind, on the scale of a religious experience. It's definately a worthy choice for anyone's bucket list (that's not afraid of heights).

gc1hj.jpg

gc4.jpg

gc3x.jpg

gc5a.jpg

gc6m.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

Rod O.

i7 10700k @5.0 HT on|Asus Maximus XII Hero|G.Skill 2x16GB DDR4 4000 cas 16|evga RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra|Noctua NH-D15S|Thermaltake GF1 850W PSU|WD Black SN750 M.2 1TB SSD (x2)|Plextor M9Pe .5TB NVMe PCIe x4 SSD (MSFS dedicated)IFractal Design Focus G Case

Win 10 Pro 64|HP Reverb G2 revised VR HMD|Asus 25" IPS 2K 60Hz monitor|Saitek X52 Pro & Peddles|TIR 5 (now retired)

I purchased this on Monday after snapping up Reno+Vegas from PC Aviator... can't wait to install now! B)

And you correctly took the shots from the cabin instead of featuring the airplane blocking the scenery!! Nicely done indeed. I had heard MSE had some great Grand Canyon scenery and so it is. Thanks for the shots

Thanks to you all for taking time to view and leave kind comments. Being an area with very few trees and buildings, plus its richness of terrain features and details, makes the Grand Canyon IMO THE ideal photoscenery area. MSE did an excellent job with this area, though it isn't as perfect overall as I would have liked (though that's probably due more to FSX shortcomings).

PS. Well, I do know that as you are approaching the rim of the Grand Canyon there are, in fact, lots of tree. But in the canyon itself it's a different story.

Rod O.

i7 10700k @5.0 HT on|Asus Maximus XII Hero|G.Skill 2x16GB DDR4 4000 cas 16|evga RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra|Noctua NH-D15S|Thermaltake GF1 850W PSU|WD Black SN750 M.2 1TB SSD (x2)|Plextor M9Pe .5TB NVMe PCIe x4 SSD (MSFS dedicated)IFractal Design Focus G Case

Win 10 Pro 64|HP Reverb G2 revised VR HMD|Asus 25" IPS 2K 60Hz monitor|Saitek X52 Pro & Peddles|TIR 5 (now retired)

Very nice scenery MSE the best!

HLJAMES

Just saw these when topic re-emerged.  Very nice - and I completely agree that the Canyon Country is an area where photoscenery absolutely shines.

BTW, Bluesky also covers this area nicely, and there's a freeware Sedona airport that's designed to work with BS that's very nice.  It's in the Avsim library and highly recommended.  Don't know if it would blend with MSE or not.

Scott