Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin H

StackHash_addc on FSX Exit

Hi!

This started on 22nd of January, but I found out about it yesterday when i looked through my Event Viewer. After every FSX exit my log shows what i have copied in below. This text is from AppCrashView. I started to pin down the problem yesterday.

I think it is my ASE_Data module which causes problems to me, because if i only have that activated in my dll.xml (No exe.xml active) my flightsim get`s that issue after exit. I have had some ASEdata.dll_unloaded after my sim has shut down, but never an unknown Stackhash. If i run every addon i have in the xml file without the ASE_Data i have no message after shutdown. Sooo that makes me think that it must be an issue with that module.

Have reinstalled all software i installed around that date with no success. I have searched on Google and i know it is a har one to find out, but i am not reinstalling anything at first. I read that C++ could be corrupted. Reinstalled C++ 2005 with no success.

Other useful info:

FSX running as administrator

FSX installed under C:/FSX

UAC Off

Version=1

EventType=BEX

EventTime=130033399509895376

ReportType=2

Consent=1

UploadTime=130033399510275398

ReportIdentifier=585fa1b3-64a3-11e2-a506-fba6c57ba026

IntegratorReportIdentifier=585fa1b2-64a3-11e2-a506-fba6c57ba026

WOW64=1

Response.BucketId=2748198875

Response.BucketTable=5

Response.type=4

Sig[0].Name=Programnavn

Sig[0].Value=fsx.exe

Sig[1].Name=Programversjon

Sig[1].Value=10.0.61637.0

Sig[2].Name=Tidsstempel for program

Sig[2].Value=46fadb14

Sig[3].Name=Navn på feilmodul

Sig[3].Value=StackHash_addc

Sig[4].Name=Feilmodulversjon

Sig[4].Value=0.0.0.0

Sig[5].Name=Tidsstempel for feilmodul

Sig[5].Value=00000000

Sig[6].Name=Unntaksforskyvning

Sig[6].Value=739bc9f1

Sig[7].Name=Unntakskode

Sig[7].Value=c0000005

Sig[8].Name=Unntaksdata

Sig[8].Value=00000008

Hoping for serious suggestions. Have seen the possible stackhash fix, but that didn`t work.

Benjamin Hennes

Ryzen 7 7800X3D|2080Ti 11GB|32GB DDR5 RAM|1TB SSD|Windows 11 Home

If i run every addon i have in the xml file without the ASE_Data i have no message after shutdown. Sooo that makes me think that it must be an issue with that module.

It appears to be the problem. Very good troubleshooting on your part as you probably know by now that the StackHash CTD is hard to find a solution. I have seen a lot of CTD's and error reports relating to the ASE module. Maybe you can try uninstalling and reinstalling and making sure you had Admin rights and with UAC off. I had the ASE installed once and had no problems whatsoever so there must be an installation issue somewhere.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Last time i had it was after an installation of FSinn. Did you by any chance installed FSInn on January 22nd?

Jim, The time in troubleshooting was long (4-5 hours), but i resolved it by, as you said, reinstalling my ASE Module. Was a little bit proud of my own troubleshooting :)

I actually reinstalled it before you said it, but it was a good thought anyway. Shows me that you know FSX well.

So thank you so much for your help, Jim!

Have never used FSinn...

Benjamin Hennes

Ryzen 7 7800X3D|2080Ti 11GB|32GB DDR5 RAM|1TB SSD|Windows 11 Home

Thanks Benjamin for your comments and thanks for posting the fix. This could help others having a similar problem.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10