Sign in to follow this  

My first Blue Sky Scenery experience

I have to say... I couldn't stop flying for an hour! I downloaded about 10 zips from California, just to see how it is, but I have to say I like it...! I will download a lot more zips tomorrow! I own Horizon's England but never quite like the scenery and the quality. I have the idea this FREE scenery is a lot better... At least the area's are more interesting! Ah, it's great to see NO roads cutting through houses... I might stay in the US for a while now. ^_^

8453065613_8a0d62a20d_h.jpg

8453065081_5a7421d519_h.jpg

8454156494_658fb650f3_h.jpg

8454155942_c03659c926_h.jpg

8453063659_989f41e7e8_h.jpg

8454155030_590db1c76a_h.jpg

8454154578_f6d28fa02d_h.jpg

Which section of California did you download please? And what are your computer specs, please?

I like screenshot number 5

And clouds on mountains or hills are amazing

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Really great screenshots, Jeroen! I like the second and third ones most, the clouds in those valleys look awesome.

Flo

Yes—the fog / low clouds look wonderful! Seeing those super-sharp cockpit graphics really makes me want the Lancair Legacy!

If I may ask, which weather system do you use? It looks great!

OpusFSX!

Yep, that looks great. I have quite a bit of the area stretching out from Las Vegas, in all directions, and love taking flights through Death Valley, having been there a few years ago IRL. There's a lot of areas where the blue sky stuff is simply stunning, and the US southwest is soooo suited to photoscenery.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

#2 and #3 are killers!

Glad you like our work!

Hi gottfried

I do like your work, your photoscenery stuff and your moving map which no longer works. Some of us get the 404 error. I sent you a PM about this issue but it seems that you did not get it. What is the status of this program?

THX