Sign in to follow this  
fs4fun

Aerosoft Robin DR400 X

Looks like a nifty new plane from Aerosoft, and very reasonably priced.

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=12591&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation&s_language=english

Unfortunately I will not have access to my sim computer for a few days... Hopefully someone here is going to try it out and post a review? :smile:

Barry Friedman

Thanks for the HU! I just read that over at the Aerosoft forums, and wanted to ask the same question, as I'm not at home for some days either. The price sounds good indeed, and the screen shots look nice, too, so I'm really looking forward to the Robin, as long as it gets some good reviews.

Looks cool. Probably won't get it though... I've already got many planes of that speed...

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I might spring on this, use it along the Carenado 182 until the A2A/RealAir 172's come out, but who really knows how long they will take. Has anyone got it yet? Are the VC gauges 3D even though very 2D-looking in some preview pictures?

Didn't know it was out. That one is on my list since I liked what the dev did so far (nice gliders for example). Lets see, after the weekend maybe. :smile: Thanks for the HU!