Sign in to follow this  
jpc55

The pink highway?

<_<

Today I was in Fairbanks and decided to fly the CC to PAFS to collect the AOTD. I was cursing at about 500 ft. off the deck, when I came across this pink highway. I followed it SW to see where it went. It is the George Parks Hwy, Alaska Hwy 3. It’s pink for about 30 mi. If you take off on runway 33 at PAHV (Healy River) and turn to 280° to 290° you can’t miss it. Has anyone else seen this? :blink:

Pinkhighway1.jpg

Pinkhighway2.jpg

Pinkhighway3.jpg

Pinkhighway4.jpg

Pinkhighway5.jpg

I think someone had mentioned this early on. It looks like the markers for a road that didn't get finished in the sim. Good pics. I haven't seen it, but it's on my list of "to do's" now.

Thanks.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

I think someone had mentioned this early on. It looks like the markers for a road that didn't get finished in the sim. Good pics. I haven't seen it, but it's on my list of "to do's" now.

Thanks.

Its just a glitch. Same can be observed in fsx and fs9. Just restart the game and you will see a normal road.

sent from galaxy ace 2 via tapatalk

Its just a glitch. Same can be observed in fsx and fs9. Just restart the game and you will see a normal road.

Some of us have tested this and found that it isn't necessarily so. But I'd like to hear the results.

I had one magenta road that never changed no matter how many times I restarted the game. I documented it somewhere, but forget where the road is now.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

:lol: I shut down Flight then started it up again, and it was still pink. I shut down my computer and started it up again and it was still pink. Go and take a look with yours, and let us know what you see.

And as always, take care up there! B)