Sign in to follow this  
Guest Id Rather Be Flying

Ummm.. Could this be for real???

Don't know if it is real, but it certainly would be a fun sim, if the water effects were done well. One of my most memorable experiences was diving in Guam. Thousands upon thousands of fish, a sea of color, with some coming up and "nibbling" on my arms and fingers to see if I'd make for a tasty snack.Undersea flight is as enjoyable as flight above--that much is certain :)

Guest mikehaska

Well, the box shot seems fake, but the video is pretty convincing. Creating a whole 3D animation for a prank seems like a long shot, so it just might be real. This actually might turn out to be a popular game with kids...A screensave with graphics like that would be KILLER! :-)

The video looks like an outtake of "Finding Nemo"... I have seen 3-d screen savers with animation nearly as real... My daughter would love something like this, if it were real... But.... After searching Google and coming up empty, I'd say it's possible the whole thing's a hoax. Even if it is, maybe it will put ideas in someone's head for the real thing...

[big]100 Percent Fake[/big]These are all scenes from "Finding Nemo" (As said above)- Yes, I've seen it :-lolThe sounds are taken from the game "Shark! Hunting the Great White"Fakedy fakedy fake!Nice try, but its bolonga :)Jason :-wave

Guest bjornkeizers

Too bad it's fake. It would be a very interesting concept.. I mean, if Train simulator sells, then this one should sell too, right? I know I'd buy one. Can you imagine the possibilitys? Scenery designers could create interesting places to visit [think Titanic or other sunken ships] maybe add some interesting interactive scenery like underwater bases and vehicles like thos mini subs... I could really see this taking off! And I'm not even into Scuba diving!

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

I normally would have agreed as well but fortunately he does a GREAT job in one of my favorite movies: Catch Me If You Can!