Sign in to follow this  
FloG

LatinVFR San Diego released

Just flew SFO-SAN slightly better performance than KMIA by 3fps not bad . This will deffinately be a return to city in my flying week!

Ya I bought Miami and didn;t like the FPS so I'll krrp my money unless i hear grea things about KSAN.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

At home sick. Downloading now. Never too sick for a flight right. :wink: Actually I find flying a distraction while being sick. I have been watching the progress of this scenery for a while and it looks fantastic. Cant wait to land there.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Just flew SFO-SAN slightly better performance than KMIA by 3fps not bad . This will deffinately be a return to city in my flying week!

3 fps better than Miami? That's still way below the other scenery developers that I shop. I'll say a big NO to this one!

Gosh, how bad was Miami? I've been looking for a new KSAN for some time. Would really stink if the result was a dog.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

3 fps better than Miami? That's still way below the other scenery developers that I shop. I'll say a big NO to this one!

For sure! Think about KSAN and how small it is compared to KMIA too.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

What a pity it's not offered on Flight 1 :-(

So you're basing your purchasing decision on what somebody else gets on their computer with God knows what set up with regards to frame rates. Wow dude.... I have no words

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric 

Someone be the guinea pig! This is a great airport for my PE flying. I'm just afraid it would perform like KMIA - which I don't have.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Oh darn...what to do........hit the buy now.....no, don't hit the buy now.....hit the buy now..... Come on guys, am I going to be the guinea pig? All kidding aside, it sure looks nice. After dinner I will download and fly a bit. I will certainly let you know how it performs here. Ryan, you've made me go come off the fence. :)

Best, Jeff

I got it and it looks pretty great. Just a few problems (probably on my end-I haven't used fsx in quite a while).

When I change to ksan-the requester box says "San garage" in stead of Lindbergh field?

I have land in the San diego bay.

Balboa park seems to have only the aerospace museum and none of the other buildings?

Sorry for my lack of details but I have an I5-2500K at 3.9 GHZ, 4GZ of RAM GTX 460 card my FPS in KMIA were 12 with UT2 at 70% REX flying NGX after a couple of tweakes sliders to mostly average and 50 fps lock I got between 18-22 FPS in KSAN extremely happy!

I got it this morning but just now starting to mess with. Of course I just had to load it up and see what they did with my hometown. Very first impression - NICE! Seems to look and run real nice in P3D. FPS were not a concern at 1st glance with 100% AI. A few glitches but nothing that seemed to be a deal killer in my eyes. I'll report more on how it works with other San Diego addons once I get a feel of the product.

Clutch

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Utopia San Diego

Hi Clutch.. Does the Utopia San Diego have night lighting?

Also Utopia has another product called San Diego surroundings. Have you tried that?

San Diego Surroundings adds over 1,000 buildings to the San Diego Surrounding area. As a major tourist destination, San Diego offers many points of interest you can now enjoy virtually. Couple this with your existing San Diego area sceneries to get the most comprehensive experience possible.

You will find the areas of:

• Mission Valley Mall
  • Fashion Valley Mall
  • Sea World
  • Mission Beach Park
  • Point Loma Light house
  • Point Loma Naval Sub Base
  • Hundreds of buildings filling up the area North of KSAN and throughout Mission Valley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope Fly Tampa won't stop doing their Version of San Diego and give it the Dubai or Kai Tak treatment. on the account of this.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter