Sign in to follow this  
FloG

LatinVFR San Diego released

I can't find KSAN on LatinVFR web page.

Dirk.

New version is out, 1.1. Simmarket these past few weeks has given me really horrible download speeds. 5 hours to download KSAN right now.

Hi,

you can download the update, which is less than 1 mb, also from our servers:

http://www.flycay.com/forums/showthread.php?5029-LatinVFR-San-Diego-KSAN-update-1-for-FSX-P3D-FS9&p=26944#post26944

You need not download the full installer.

I can't find KSAN on LatinVFR web page.

Dirk.

Hi,

we are in the process of adding it, should be in a couple of days.

Doh I should have checked your site, simmarket sent me an email with a link to the full version, no mention of a patch. Thank you so much, the scenery is great! Looking forward to a performance patch for KMIA, I get massive stutters there and nowhere else.

I was a bit nervous about purchasing this, but I was blown away.

The performance is good, I love the details, and I especially love the autogen on the hill to the east of the field and on the 27 departure!

I was impressed.

Great scenery. Stay classy !

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Well done, Ricardo: your KSAN is right up there along with FlightBeam and almost the equal of FSDreamTeam!

Great job! :clapping:

All the Best,

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

It is great-and the patch and fooling around with ftx seems to have helped my problems mentioned above.

I still get the wierd name when I load ksan in the airport selector menu, and the only Baboa Park building I get is the aerospace museum despite checking Balboa park buildings in the installer. Is this what everyone else has or am I still missing something? Thanks!

I guess I'm the only one with fps problems then. I said early in this thread that I was not going to purchase this, but after all the glowing reviews I did anyway. I'm sorry to say this doesn't perform much better than KMIA on my system (which is 5 years old). For whatever reason, I can buy FT and FSDT airports and have smooth fps every time, but my system can't seem to handle sceneries from this developer. Their design techniques vary from the others, and my computer can't process them with any sense of smoothness. I'm glad it's working well for the majority, but I'm disappointed I didn't rely on my gut feeling. Maybe my next computer will do better. (before anyone asks, I removed all options and followed the manual's recommendations).

It is great-and the patch and fooling around with ftx seems to have helped my problems mentioned above.

I still get the wierd name when I load ksan in the airport selector menu, and the only Baboa Park building I get is the aerospace museum despite checking Balboa park buildings in the installer. Is this what everyone else has or am I still missing something? Thanks!

Hi,

When you load KSAN and places you on runway 27 you are near a tower viewpoint called "San Garage" in the version 1.1, we later changed it so that people can identify it as "San Diego parking garage viewpoint" The reason is that you are closer to that parking garage than to the KSAN arp or center of the airport, but it doesn't affect whatsoever anything in the sim.

The only balboa park buildings are the aerospace museum and the Navy hospital.

I guess I'm the only one with fps problems then. I said early in this thread that I was not going to purchase this, but after all the glowing reviews I did anyway. I'm sorry to say this doesn't perform much better than KMIA on my system (which is 5 years old). For whatever reason, I can buy FT and FSDT airports and have smooth fps every time, but my system can't seem to handle sceneries from this developer. Their design techniques vary from the others, and my computer can't process them with any sense of smoothness. I'm glad it's working well for the majority, but I'm disappointed I didn't rely on my gut feeling. Maybe my next computer will do better. (before anyone asks, I removed all options and followed the manual's recommendations).

Hi Curt,

Email me to ricardo@latinvfr.com and see how we can help you with your performance.

Okay, I found a solution. I had removed the .bgl's outlined in the manual, but I really needed to uninstall and reinstall without the autogen option checked. As good as the autogen looks, my system couldn't handle it, and by removing it added 5 fps with that alone. So if you're willing to compromise, it will work well enough. Sorry Ricardo for not catching that earlier.

Okay, I found a solution. I had removed the .bgl's outlined in the manual, but I really needed to uninstall and reinstall without the autogen option checked. As good as the autogen looks, my system couldn't handle it, and by removing it added 5 fps with that alone. So if you're willing to compromise, it will work well enough. Sorry Ricardo for not catching that earlier.

Hi Curt,

By going back and re-installing it is not going to be possible to remove autogen.

You will need to remove the photo scenery altogether, and you will have to do it manually, remove all files that start with photo and you are set.

You will need to remove the photo scenery altogether, and you will have to do it manually, remove all files that start with photo and you are set.

What about moving the .AGN files out of the \Texture folder? This would allow the photo files to stay active.