Sign in to follow this  
FloG

LatinVFR San Diego released

What about moving the .AGN files out of the \Texture folder? This would allow the photo files to stay active.

you can remove them yes and no autogen will appear.

I have everything working now (most problems were user error on my part) and with this scenery, my sim savvy 50 cm photoreal, and the milviz b55 I am in heaven and this has brought me back to fsx after about a 1.5 year absence. Living now in San Diego this scenery brings it alive!

I have now a 4 year old computer system and if there is a fps hit it is very, very minimal. The airport is amazing (since I have spent a good amount of time in it the last year) and the flavor of San Diego is great. If I had a wish it would be to add the museum of Man in Balboa park which is a distinctive landmark for San Diego, but I can't say enough about this scenery. Very happy customer here!

I too would like to both thank, and congratulate Ricardo on this release. Although British, I lived aboard a small yacht in Mission Bay for some years. San Diego is wonderful place to live, and this scenery has brought back some great memories - thanks;-)

Maybe I missed something, Ricardo, and I don't see mention in any docs, but when selecting a parking spot after choosing SanDiego Intl airport - all I get are dozens of military parking spaces. And below the airport selection - there's the "garage" at the 27 threshold.... Why does this have to be so different to a normal airport? Is there something missing, or have the North Island spaces suddenly migrated themselves?

Many Thanks,

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

The reason addon scenery developers are naming their parking spaces something like military or GA is I believe because it cancels out the default vehicles from servicing you and instead you use their built in system, and gex or aes.

I've finally had a chance to do a couple of flights in and out of this airport and I'm extremely pleased. This is my first LatinVFR airport and I'm impressed. Well done, Ricardo and company. If you have any interest in flying into San Diego, just get this - and this from a GA guy!

The approach to 27 is unique, and this does a tremendous job of giving you the feel of the "real deal".

Absolutely no framerate issues for me with all options installed. The only issue I've had is one instance of two floating autogen buildings off the approach end of 27. It's only happened once, on a flight from KSNA to KSAN on the LOC 27 approach. A bit strange, that one, otherwise I couldn't be happier.

Scott

Finally I took the time to install SAN my self. Haven't spent too much time there yet, but after the first few touch and go's I must say I really like it. No performance issues for me, and the scenery looks great!

I have bleed through near where the wonderful garage ought to be.. I can't see the latin VFR Garage. I see the crappy default garage. Most other parts seem good. I applied the 1.11 patch

I have So Cal installed and I also have the San Diego (Utopia) buildings. v2

OK..Its the Utopia building that is messing it up. Should I try with the Utopia buildings below the LVFR KSAN? Hmmmm

Any of you with the Utopia San Diego got this worked out?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Yes, I use Utopia (and MegaScenery SoCal). You will have duplicates so you have to go through your Utopia folder and remove duplicate buildings - you can remove those one building at a time.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

I moved Utopia below LVFR KSAN and it looks reasonable.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Looks pretty good on my "medium" high FSX machine. It hits a little when you start using PMDG aircraft on it.

Kin M.

(Klax)