Sign in to follow this  
atarikauko

PSS 777 LNAV is a complete mess

Of course I should have red this forum before purchasing PSS-777 download package.

Bought it just couple of weeks ago, direct download from Black Box Simulations site.

Yes it's a cheap toy, I know, and I really did not expect much. But after reading PC Pilot's old review, I thought this 777 simulation was a good one. Haha.

The LNAV seems to be a complete mess. I think this download has all the Sevice Packs etc, but it just does not work.

At least not in my FS2004.

Of course I should have red this forum before purchasing PSS-777 download package.

Bought it just couple of weeks ago, direct download from Black Box Simulations site.

Yes it's a cheap toy, I know, and I really did not expect much. But after reading PC Pilot's old review, I thought this 777 simulation was a good one. Haha.

The LNAV seems to be a complete mess. I think this download has all the Sevice Packs etc, but it just does not work.

At least not in my FS2004.

Hi, Tuuliaki,

I have flown the PSS 777 for several years and I don't recall ever having a problem with LNAV. I have even flown PSS-Opensky/Skyspirit merges with no problem. I purchased the PSS from Just Flight, but I believe it is no longer available there. I would be surprised if Blackbox didn't offer the most up-to-date version.

One thing to check: you need to load the default Cessna and then switch to a PSS 777 or weird things will happen.

If you can say more about the problems you are experiencing, I or others may be able to help. A screenshot might be helpful. The PSS does have some limitations and is not up to the graphics quality of more recent payware aircraft, but it flies quite well, IMHO.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.