Sign in to follow this  
VPA481

What PMDG still hides for the PMDG777

/mode mad on /

Hi gentlemen,

You remember that conversation about what PMDG still hides about the 777, and what would be the new things ? Well, I even said that the last thing PMDG would have to model to be close to reality: the toilets. I know there are now two main wings in this forum: those who believe, those who don't. :p0302:

I believe that it will be modeled. I know that this is a real challenge for the PMDG team, but they always break the tech barreer in simulation for years now.

Now, one more element to try to convince you: I'm pretty sure that PMDG was about to integrate toilets system in the NGX, but that they didn't at the last moment, for a reason only them know.

The proof ? Well, sit in your NGX chair, and have a look behind down left side ... Click on picture to enlarge.

MkjveJ.th.jpg

Now do you believe in the modeling of the PMDG 777 toilet flushing ?

:crazy:

/mode mad off/ Yes I know, this was useless and insane, but hey, I hope that was 2 minutes quickly spent, and you are now 2 minutes closer to the release. I owe you all 2 minutes of your life :P

Only if they simulate that little kid running out just as it flushes..

I think they labeled those CB's only because they are there in real life, I highly doubt they will model the cabin.

It would be best if they modeled actual passengers in the cabin which can be seen walking around or smiling from both inside and from outside.... Maybe even some curvy female stewardess if you know what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

It would be best if they modeled actual passengers in the cabin which can be seen walking around or smiling from both inside and from outside.... Maybe even some curvy female stewardess if you know what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

Smiling passengers? Not sure that's entirely realistic :P What about grumpy and sleepy passengers?

I'd be down for some modeled TV screens in first class, which you can watch DVD's on... But yeah, highly doubt we'll be seeing that anytime soon..

Edit: For the record, I'm not serious.

-Chris Crawford

-ATP/MEL

- B737 / B777 / B-727 / EMB-145 / LR-JET

Interesting to see how often people in this sub forum indulge in this kind of thinking.

I realize you are joking OP, but many others are quite serious.