Sign in to follow this  
pbhead

FSX shutting down

My PMDG737 NGX takes a lot of input in order to take off but just after take off , FSX tells me there has been a fatal error and it is closing down. I have tried to get a simple answer previously but there was nothng i could understand as i am not the right person to try to make changes to the registry or other systems. have the same problem with all my planes not just PMDG,. I can fly along for a while then when I try to input something iot closes. It seems it will only accept so many inputs from me before closing donw. Help please.

I thought maybe the topic title was some British slang I've yet to run across :) So I've not gone Barmy, but this kind of topic usually starts with a puff.. :(

I'm not sure what "takes a lot of input" really means, perhaps you haven't configured the aircraft correctly? This however, would not cause a fatal error. Please search the main AVSIM FSX forums for "fatal error", and you'll find instructions on how to proceed. There is little sense it typing them all out, as the forum post explains everything exceptionally well.

Respond too, in that forum to receive the best pilot-to-pilot support.

Hope this helps.

Dave

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Mine too. Aren't typos just wonderful! :acute:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Must have gotten the memo I emailed, eh? :ph34r:

I've made my share of typos, and have wished for a way to edit the topic title! :blush:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Darn, the title says "FSX shutting down"

What did it say before?

I'm guessing the u was an i....?

All the smart talk but what is the answer

I'm pretty sure I provided all that you need my friend. Forgive me, but I just don't see the need to type it all out again. If you prefer, search the forums here for "AppCrashView" and that will take you right where you need to be.

I don't think my reply was anything less than helpful.

Hope you get your issue resolved. I know it can be frustrating.

Dave

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.