Sign in to follow this  
JB252

Pan Am PMDG 747

I have searched the farthest corners of the internet, and I'm surprised that nobody has done a Pan Am repaint for fsx. If anyone out there is interested in doing this I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Jacob.

• Upvote 2

The PMDG 748i desperately needs a good (either 1970's and/or 1980's billboard) repaint. There are a few hideous files floating around... but nothing actually worth downloading. I'm really hoping someone with some repaint experience is good enough to help out.

Regards,

Chris I.

@awesome ,

Who says that you can't open photshop format files with paintshop ( for example ) . I've been using PaintShopPro 7 for years to paint .

@cirvine  ,

Saying that any paints that are avaiable are hideous and not worth downloading is a bit of a slap in the face of the people who took the time to make a paint in the first place . It doesn't motivate others to waste their free time as you are obviously an expert / critic who could do much better .

Unfortunately I don't have the PMDG 747 , so can't help the OP but I am sure that Chris will be able to help with his expertise . It's just some lines and text ( the PanAm font is available on the net - can be found using Google ) .

John

That's very cute John... and extremely childish. Btw-it's available. Not avaiable. If you're going to be snarky... at least be correct.

Took you long enough to reply .

My comment was not childish in any way it is just that commenting on the quality of other peoples work without having the expertise to do any better yourself is not exactly going to motivate others to start work on any paints just in case it doesn't pass your quality control . As I posted earlier I don't have the model , so forking out €50 ( or whatever it costs ) for 1 paint is a bit much , otherwise I would have painted it , it's not rocket science , it's a couple of stripes and some text .

As for the spelling mistake ( keyboard doesn't always register keystrokes ) , well I'll give myself 10 penalty points and promise to do better the next time .

John

Anything on that pan am request.  I am interested as well and have had no luck in finding anything for pmdg.  I would love one for the 747-400.  If that's at all possible.

I'd try, but I would need the Paint kit because I don't have the PMDG 747

Edit: They're on the website for free  :fool:  I'll start now