Sign in to follow this  
Maribell

MAMI 2012 CTD

Hey Guys just installed Miami 2012 when loading Miami INT I get CTD Any ideas Stops at 77% Loading weater

Maybe you need 9.1 ? (in your pic it's 9.0)

I use the scenery with no probs

Drzewiecki scenery I guess ...

When it stops loading at 77% there, while loading weather, I'd guess it has more to do with your settings than it does the scenery. Check to make sure that "Render to Texture" is turned ON in the Hardware settings under the Graphics settings menu.

When it stops loading at 77% there, while loading weather, I'd guess it has more to do with your settings than it does the scenery. Check to make sure that "Render to Texture" is turned ON in the Hardware settings under the Graphics settings menu.

Really strange i had to set the weather to clear skies for it to load up, Just installed the 9.1 update as well. I'm guessing its a weather problem i haven't tried changing the weather While in the scenery just yet but changing the weather before loading the Airport did allow it to load.

Is there a reason as to why it wont load the scenery with different weather settings other then Clear Skies?

Ok i loaded the scenery using the clear Skies settings it works fine as i stated above, Once in the scenery i loaded up a different weather theme and no more crash to desktop, its working fine still i wonder what cased it to act up earlier.

If you have the software of Drzewiecki Design, you will probably get helpful informations on their forum site. I learned there about a problem with their Warsaw 2013 scenery caused by a part of Aerosoft's German Airports vol.2...!

http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=278efd9a7d457f1152aab6af0f9de0d1

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg