Sign in to follow this  
learn-by-flying

Wide Body Aerodynamics

I've got a presentation for a class I'm taking coming up in a month or so, which I will be teaching my advance aerodynamics class about the aerodynamics of wide body aircraft. I've been doing a lot of googling and looking around youtube for videos and other sources for my project but besides a few articles on the 787 and a very dated but good nasa book i've found squat. Wondering if anyone here knows any resources which I should be looking at?

Here's the link to the NASA article if anyone is interested: http://www.hq.nasa.gov/pao/History/SP-468/ch13-5.htm

Thanks,

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

Not sure how much is in there though. The other one I used to use was Flight Theory and Aerodynamics by Charles Dole.