Sign in to follow this  
Boylston

Pilatus PC-12 for P3D

Is there a PC-12 that works fully under Prepar3d? Has anyone tried the Flight1 or other FSX aircraft to see if everything functions correctly?

Thanks!

I installed it into Prepar3D and it works fine except that the speed bug is not visible. I probably used the migration tool to install it, I don't remember for sure.Most FSX aircraft also work in P3D, but note that some models have EULAs that say you should not install them into Prepar3D.

Henri

Henri Arsenault

Flight 1 PC-12 works fine in P3d - I have to manually copy some font/sound/and gauges from fsx folders to corresponding P3d folders.

I used the migration tool, but it still missed those on this particular aircraft.

Good Luck,

Tom

Hmm. OK.

I'm actually a Prepar3d user who never bought or used FSX. I might have some issues...

Guest JustanotherPilot

I use in FSX but have never been able to get the speed bug knob to show.

Flight 1 PC-12 works fine in P3d - I have to manually copy some font/sound/and gauges from fsx folders to corresponding P3d folders.

I used the migration tool, but it still missed those on this particular aircraft.

Good Luck,

Tom

Does it still run on 3.3.5?  Carenado's version is not as good and i wanted to fly the PC-12.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11