Sign in to follow this  
OmniAtlas

YBCG Gold Coast Airport Released

I think this is the last airport Max is developing, he just had a child :)

Nah, that's a workgroup now! ^_^ Thanks to the author, will test that one at the weekend for sure.

Darwin is also needed

Anthony Lynch has done a very nice Freeware version of Darwin International which can be downloaded from OZx.

http://aussiex.org/f...-international/

It is also available in a pack with many of his other excellent Freeware airports.

http://aussiex.org/f...ports-complete/

Regards,

Serge

• Upvote 1

Lian Li PC-P60B | Corsair HX620 | GA-Z370XP-SLI | i5 8600K | Noctua NH-D15 | GTX1080 8GB | 48GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB | WD 1TB | Dell U3419W 34" | CH Yoke & Pedals | Track IR4 | Win10 64 | MSFS

Ant's airports are always a tip. Same goes for the planes. He offers freeware and payware. So I double Serge's tip if I may.

Great work!

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Were you guys able to blend the airport with the photoreal scenery pretty well?

Not tryed it yet but does it still work ok with FTX as well? The photoreal i mean.

Kind Regards

Simon.

Dunno, can't really tell if it makes a difference. Grass kind of looks ugly with it on.

Landing I did earlier

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

They touch down there pretty hard in real life too I've found. :)

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Yeah, I think its because you have to do a 16 degree turn 500 feet AGL.

I'll be at the real airport tomorrow, I'll take some pics.

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

Hi iam missing a step some where since its not working.

I downloaded the file and unzip the file in the folder

i than placed the folder ybcg in the addon scenery folder in fsx

than opened up fsx went to scenery folder and ticked add area

i ticked the addon on scenery from the drop down box

than i ticked ybcg_v100 from the drop down box in the directory on the bottom it says the location than i tick ok

than i get two folders in the blank box being the scenery and texture box when i tick ok nothing happens

If i tick the scenery folder i get the location displayed in the directory but when i tick the texture box i get nothing displayed in the directory box and whn i click ok both folders disappear from the blank area.

So looks like iam doing something wrong in between

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Ok then i've installed airport along with Photoreal with FTX active too. Photoreal blends ok, not brilliant, some roads, fields etc out of alignment but on the whole, as a package using these three add-ons it looks pretty darn good on my system. Good work by all. Love the Aussie stuff! : )

Hi iam missing a step some where since its not working.

I downloaded the file and unzip the file in the folder

i than placed the folder ybcg in the addon scenery folder in fsx

than opened up fsx went to scenery folder and ticked add area

i ticked the addon on scenery from the drop down box

than i ticked ybcg_v100 from the drop down box in the directory on the bottom it says the location than i tick ok

than i get two folders in the blank box being the scenery and texture box when i tick ok nothing happens

If i tick the scenery folder i get the location displayed in the directory but when i tick the texture box i get nothing displayed in the directory box and whn i click ok both folders disappear from the blank area.

So looks like iam doing something wrong in between

Once extracted, You should create a Gold Coast YBCG folder with the Scenery & Texture folders within, then add it too your Add-On folder. Start FSX and go to scenery library. Click add a scenery. Add it to the list. Place it in an appropiate position in your library. Then go fly. Thats what i do anyway. Seems to work ok.

Kind Regards

Simon.

Look's great, But is anyone else getting textureless (jet black) windsock's? This seem's to be the only bug I have found.