Sign in to follow this  
OmniAtlas

YBCG Gold Coast Airport Released

I tried this in P3D and it works (thanks Max) but my plane will "crash" if I taxi across the runway edge markings, like I just hit a glass wall.

Also some taxiway side markings.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

thanks for this

thanks for this

thanks for this...

ZORAN

Here are some pics; I'll upload the videos soon. Got some nice shots of a few heavies landing.

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

I tried this in P3D and it works (thanks Max) but my plane will "crash" if I taxi across the runway edge markings, like I just hit a glass wall.

Also some taxiway side markings.

gb.

best bet for the time being like i have done is to turn off the crash detection

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

best bet for the time being like i have done is to turn off the crash detection

Good idea, thanks.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Last posted video was split from this topic and moved to the AVSIM Video section.  Please post any videos in the proper section unless you are trying to show a problem with FSX.  Thanks.

Jim Young

AVSIM Moderator

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

reviving old thread I know, but just downloaded this and have to say a big thanks! ...good payware quality but its free.
thanks very much its awesome!

Reviving again  :smile:  I also like this airport very much and want to say thank you to Max for this wonderful scenery. 

I have an issue, though; maybe someone can help me: A lot of the static GA aircraft have no textures, which disturbs the beautiful picture. How can I either add  the missing textures or remove the untextured aircraft?

Boris

Reviving again  :smile:  I also like this airport very much and want to say thank you to Max for this wonderful scenery. 

I have an issue, though; maybe someone can help me: A lot of the static GA aircraft have no textures, which disturbs the beautiful picture. How can I either add  the missing textures or remove the untextured aircraft?

Boris

Look in the scenery folder it installed to. Are there files ending in .bgl that say something like static or staticaircraft?

Hi,

yes, there is one. This and a txt-file with a list of what appears to be a unique ID number for every static aircraft. Disabling that file would be a less optimal solution; all static aircraft would be gone in this case...

Boris

Just happened to find YBGC..What a great scenery. Sure there are a few very minor issues, including the three GA without textures mentioned above. But, as I tend to be Jet guy, no problem.

Max, I would happily pay for this airport. 

Geoff Bryce

On 12/24/2016 at 12:09 AM, por930 said:

Just happened to find YBGC..What a great scenery. Sure there are a few very minor issues, including the three GA without textures mentioned above. But, as I tend to be Jet guy, no problem.

Max, I would happily pay for this airport. 

Just saw this post - all these years later. Thanks. I would happily NOT accept any money. I had a long break from simming but now checking out MSFS. A lot has changed !!! omg where to start.

cheer

Max.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU