Sign in to follow this  
tatin 98

PMDG 737 NGX HUD PROBLEM

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY OF YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM THAT I HAVE.

MY HUD IS BLANK. HGS CONTROL PANEL IN IN PRI IMC BUT ANYWAY DOESNT WORK.

NO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE THE ANSWER.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY OF YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM THAT I HAVE OR IF IT IS A UNIQUE CASE.

THANKS IN ADVANCE,

TATIN 98

Hi

Is it a legal copy? Better ask before someone else does.

You will need to submit a DLL file to PMDG so they can check it out. I forget which one.

Also, just to be another self appointed mod, you will need to sign your full name.

I noticed mine did that same thing after I uninstalled something that used addon manager or something like that. The point is that I re-installed the NGX and everything was fine after that. Have you tried a re-install?

Mitchell Haughee

Ah, the old dll.xml problem.

It happens sometimes that one thing or another corrupts the HUD module entry in dll.xml file. By this time, if you know what is happening, go try repair it by hand, if this is the first time you hear about dll.xml, then DON'T!

Also it may help cleaning your fsx.cfg from hud dll references and changing load order in dll.xml.

Submit it to PMDG they will get it back to you quickly. Your it is your xml file that needs fixing. They did mine and I have no problems now. Nuff said Cpt. McGill, R.J.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY OF YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM THAT I HAVE.

MY HUD IS BLANK. HGS CONTROL PANEL IN IN PRI IMC BUT ANYWAY DOESNT WORK.

NO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE THE ANSWER.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY OF YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM THAT I HAVE OR IF IT IS A UNIQUE CASE.

THANKS IN ADVANCE,

TATIN 98

As the previous poster has suggested its your xml dll thats is corrupted some how, you got 3 options

Send a support ticket in as pevioulsy suggested

Try a re install of the ngx

And if you some how made a back up copy of your hard drive, like most of us you can manually do it your self, by locating the xml dll in your back up and just copying them back in again. Lesson here is to make a back up of your system save lots of hassles down the road. Hopefully you still got your original ngx exe still for the second option

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi

Is it a legal copy? Better ask before someone else does.

You will need to submit a DLL file to PMDG so they can check it out. I forget which one.

Also, just to be another self appointed mod, you will need to sign your full name.

IT SI ORIGINAL. I BOUGHT IT 3 DAYS AGO

As the previous poster has suggested its your xml dll thats is corrupted some how, you got 3 options

And if you some how made a back up copy of your hard drive, like most of us you can manually do it your self, by locating the xml dll in your back up and just copying them back in again. Lesson here is to make a back up of your system save lots of hassles down the road. Hopefully you still got your original ngx exe still for the second option

I HAVE SENT A TICKET TO PMDG, WAITING FOR ANSWER.

I HAVE REINSTALLED IT TWICE ALREADY, STILL NOT WORKING.

ANYWAY, THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE

I noticed mine did that same thing after I uninstalled something that used addon manager or something like that. The point is that I re-installed the NGX and everything was fine after that. Have you tried a re-install?

YES, TWICE NUT DOESNT WORK

If you wouldn't mind turning your caps lock off, that would be greatly appreciated. Some people take it as yelling. To me, it's just hard to read and completely unnecessary.

Check to make sure CLR isn't illuminated (if you've flown the tutorials, one of them tells you to press CLR until just short of the runway so that you can have the HUD down and still taxi without the projection obstructing your view).

You may also want to re-run those installers making sure you installed with admin rights.

Other than that, just wait for them to get back to you about fixing the file.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX THE XML.DLL?????

if you made a back up copy of your hard drive yea i do since this what i had to do when the hud failed on me, but luckly i had a back up a it was just a matter of minutes to get it back again.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

No need to shout here. We are not blind nor deaf ;-)

Stéphane LI-THIAO-TE

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk HD

vpa055.png

Please turn off the caps lock. It's like pressing a building's elevator button multiple times. The elevator won't come faster. You're "yelling". Support won't come faster.

Things written in Caps lock are just frustrating to read.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

if you made a back up copy of your hard drive yea i do since this what i had to do when the hud failed on me, but luckly i had a back up a it was just a matter of minutes to get it back again.

Actually since he bought the plane just very recently, I would not count on it.

I have down loaded this from from Prepared 3D forum but it worked for my FSX installation as well.

have you verified the dll.xml file is correct ?

go to,
C:\Users\(Your Windows Account Name)\AppData\Roaming\(Flight Simulator Folder Name)

open "dll.xml" with notepad and check for the correct entry for the pmdg hud.

verify the following entries are there;

<Launch.Addon>
<Name>PMDG HUD interface</Name>
<Disabled>False</Disabled>
<Path>PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll</Path>
<DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>
<DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>
</Launch.Addon>

If not copy and paste.

Cheers

jaccorn