Hi , there

I was wondering if there's any add-on or a simple Volume knob gauge, where I could tune up volume on VHF 1, like in real plane. It' would be really cool, if I could lover atc voice sometimes, or high it up.

Tnk's

The volume you hear has nothing to do with add on's.

The volume comes out of your PC's sound card.

If you have one sound source (card) all your sounds (FS & SquawkBox or FSInn sound ATC from your VHF) come out in same speakers/headset.

The solution to differentiate them is to use a USB headset. You leave FS sounds to default PC sound card and you select sound device for SquawkBox / FSInn the USB headset which is recognized as a different sound card. This way you control how you hear ATC by adjusting the volume of SB/FSInn and/or the headset individually.

Hellenic vACC - Olympic Aegean Virtual

Prepar3D 5.3 | CPU i9 10900K | VGA: RTX 3070 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | Monitor: 3440x1440

Kyprianos hi there,

I was all ready thinking about getting myself a USB headset, that would be easiest solution.

I just wanted to ask , if maybe there s something out there, that I couldn t find.

But imagine how cool would it be, if you had knob for VHF 1 , that turns, not only on off.

I remember game Falcon 4.0, with some add ons, I could turn VHF know, and actually adjust the volume. In that game voice comms, were for attacks, wingman comms, some small ATC,...