Sign in to follow this  
byork

9 MAY 2013: EMERGENCY NGX UPDATED TO VERSION 2.3E

Hei Bryan,

Thanks for the update. One question though:

I use your FSPassengers fix. Do I need to employ that once again after the install of the update, or would it be possible that I backup my current panel file and replace the new one after the installation of the update. It's not a big matter but I'm just a bit lazy ;).

Cheers,

Rafael

Thanks Yorkie!!!

Rgds,

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

Hi, I'm going to test your new product this weekend. However I do already have a question.

From which manual or QRH did you get the part that you could select the Flaps 30 for an one engine inoperative landing checklist?

In my Boeing manuals this is not an option, except when you get the engine failure on final approach. I am just curious to see where it stands. It isn't a big deal for me though.

The other products are great so I have no doubt that this one isn't a great product as well.

Best regards,

Yara Maylen de Vries

It's available for aircraft equipped for Fail Operational Autolands 

The new autothrottle disengaged command, is that for you as the captain to use when you want to announce you disengage it at the same time you normally disconnect the autopilot when you have the runway in sight during landing or how is it meant to be used?

Richard Åsberg

Hi Bryan,

Just a small request, next time you update the version could you please also update the date in the title on this thread.  It still says Feb 23 so I missed the latest think nothing had been updated since then, I know, pickey pickey :lol: .

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Corzine

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Hi Bryan,

I just downloaded and installed 2.3E, and instead of "PREFLIGHT" it now says "AIRBUS TEST" after opening the FS2Crew Main Window.

Is it a bug or a feature? :Just Kidding:

Best regards,

Stefan

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

I just downloaded and installed 2.3E, and instead of "PREFLIGHT" it now says "AIRBUS TEST" after opening the FS2Crew Main Window.

It was a cock-up on my part  :unsure:  

I just fixed it.

Please re-download Emergency NGX.

Thanks Bryan!

And I'm looking forward to your Airbus version :smile:

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png