Sign in to follow this  
driver101

Fs2Crew Emergency NGX available!

Cheers Jan 
5800X3D | Asus Strix 3080TI OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws | 1T + 250GB Samsung 960 Evo | Windows 10 | MSFS

Bryan, just to confirm that I have understood well:

1. If I purchase Emergency NGX and I want the failures environment to be present, I must select the australian voice set, right? If I select for example the italian set I will not have failures.

2. Is the v 2.0 of FS2Crew available only through Emergency NGX?

Thank you!

James Goggi

He pointed out a typo on the product page... role not roll. :blink: :blink:

Bryan, just to confirm that I have understood well:

1. If I purchase Emergency NGX and I want the failures environment to be present, I must select the australian voice set, right? If I select for example the italian set I will not have failures.

2. Is the v 2.0 of FS2Crew available only through Emergency NGX?

Thank you!

1. Yes... but don't worry the Australian is really good... he's a real world airline pilot and his accent is very neutral... Americans and Brits will be very comfortable with his accent because it's so neutral and because he sounds sound so good.

2. Version 2.0 is currently only available through Emergency NGX. I'll release it to non-Emergency users at some point in the next 30 days. I staggered the release since releasing two major products at the same time is not a good idea.

;-)

Cheers Jan 
5800X3D | Asus Strix 3080TI OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws | 1T + 250GB Samsung 960 Evo | Windows 10 | MSFS

Hope his addom point more people to the failures area, and other companies start make failures and maintenance systems to make the flights more challenging because we can have a failure. Of course I don't have to train failures. I want to have the posibility of have a failure. Not random, but because something I did wrong in the life of the plane some flights before, made the failure.

Javier Rollon. Owner of JRollon Planes for Xplane

Will the additional voice sets be available separately? I'm not sure I'll ever get to the level where I'll be able to handle emergencies, but I'd love to get the new US female voice set.

You will get the NGX 2.0 in approx 30 days from now. This is the version with all the new features (new voice sets etc.) but without the emergency stuff.

If you bought it via Fs2Crew Check your completed orders on the Fs2Crew website then.

It will be a free update.

Cheers Jan 

I don't understand the voice sets regarding inter-operation between this and the standard FS2Crew. Will i be able to use the British voice set for both? Will i have to choose one of the Emergency voice sets for the emergency procedures separately?

Ian R Tyldesley

Only the Australian voice can be used for the Emergency NGX bit, but he can also be used for the everyday NGX flying as well. As Bryan said he has a very neutral type accent, as a Brit myself I have no problem at all using the Aussie Copilot.

Glen

Glen

Only the Australian voice can be used for the Emergency NGX bit, but he can also be used for the everyday NGX flying as well. As Bryan said he has a very neutral type accent, as a Brit myself I have no problem at all using the Aussie Copilot.

Glen

Yes that's correct.

Cheers Jan 

Is that only the Aus voice can be used for both the non-emergency and emergency parts. if i wanted to keep the British voice pack what happens with the emergency procedures, do they get voiced in the Aus pack (if selected)?

Seems odd not to have some carry over between the products, it breaks the illusion.

Ian R Tyldesley