Sign in to follow this  
HughesMDflyer4

Bell 407 - WIP Screenshots

These are early work in progress screenshots of the Bell 407 model now exported to the sim. Materials have not yet been configured, so the interior is very shiny at the moment.

Coding is still in progress. We are planning on implementing a realistic start system and we might implement the FADEC.

Finished exterior model will delivered to us soon. Only 2 model variants will be included in the final release at this point, but MIGHT change at a later date..

Please do not ask for a release date, as it has not been set and will not be set until we are satisfied with the product. It will be done when it is done.

8472558197_830231d529_b.jpg

8472558129_33aee27362_b.jpg

8472558045_89bd244067_b.jpg

8472557963_cbf22c6e60_b.jpg

8473647356_5001c4f344_b.jpg

8472557869_42b51f4618_b.jpg

8472557825_59811989bd_b.jpg

Brandon Filer

wow looking sweet...might have to be the first helo I buy for fs.

Great job as usual

Looks beautiful already. Please include realistic start procedures.

Keith Guillory

Can't wait for this one!

Nick Hatchel

"Sometimes, flying feels too godlike to be attained by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see …"
Charles A. Lindbergh, 1953

System: Custom Watercooled--Intel i7-8700k OC: 5.0 Ghz--Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7--EVGA GTX 1080ti Founders Edition--16GB TridentZ RGB DDR4--240GB SSD--460GB SSD--1TB WD Blue HDD--Windows 10--55" Sony XBR55900E TV--GoFlight VantEdge Yoke--MFG Crosswind Pedals--FSXThrottle Quattro Throttle Quadrant--Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS--TrackIR 5--VRInsight MCPii Boeing

*mouth watering* Easily the best looking helicopter ever made IRL and the cyber version certainly lives up to the expectations. :P

Please include realistic start procedures.

...We are planning on implementing a realistic start system....

Brandon Filer

Incredible! I want it!

Nick Hatchel

"Sometimes, flying feels too godlike to be attained by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see …"

System: Custom Watercooled--Intel i7-8700k OC: 5.0 Ghz--Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7--EVGA GTX 1080ti Founders Edition--16GB TridentZ RGB DDR4--240GB SSD--460GB SSD--1TB WD Blue HDD--Windows 10--55" Sony XBR55900E TV--GoFlight VantEdge Yoke--MFG Crosswind Pedals--FSXThrottle Quattro Throttle Quadrant--Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS--TrackIR 5--VRInsight MCPii Boeing

Any chance of an ADF? Which GPS are you considering?

Dave

At the moment, there is no GPS. We MAY put the capability to put a RXP box in ... maybe. We'll have to see.

Don't even know what ADF is so not going to happen.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

At the moment, there is no GPS. We MAY put the capability to put a RXP box in ... maybe. We'll have to see.

Don't even know what ADF is so not going to happen.

I am assuming he means an automatic detection finder, to find NDBs

Nick Hatchel

I am assuming he means an automatic detection finder, to find NDBs

Isn't that "Auto Direction Finder"?

That would be a no. It's a pretty simple aircraft and it will remain so... We will look at the GPS but it's only a possibility...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Isn't that "Auto Direction Finder"?

And don't I look dumb! Yes one of those! I don't know where my head was.

Nick Hatchel

Lighting and model looks fantastic...will definitely be watching this development...thx for sharing WIP shots

Charan Kumar
FSX/XPX vPilot
VATSIM ZOA and Oceanic Controller (Pacific)

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead