Sign in to follow this  
byork

Look at all the people using FS2Crew NGX at 15:30 - MAP View

Hey Bry,

ATC must have been going "out of their minds" with all the declared emergencies! LOL!

Rgds,

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

It must be nice for you to see that.

Congratulations Bryan, and we appreciate it.

Lee

You deserve it. You make exceptional products which have given me and many others hours upon hours of joy. Thank you Mr. York.

Cheers,

Paul Wood

You deserve it. You make exceptional products which have given me and many others hours upon hours of joy. Thank you Mr. York.

Cheers,

Paul Wood

+1 :good:

Glen

Glen

+2  :biggrin: 

ZORAN

I haven't even got the chance to SIT in my new PMDG which is coming in Dec 2014...and this add-on is one of the 1st on my must have lists as I've watched it used via u-tubes froogle...can't wait!!!

I haven't even got the chance to SIT in my new PMDG which is coming in Dec 2014...and this add-on is one of the 1st on my must have lists as I've watched it used via u-tubes froogle...can't wait!!!

Froogle has made me love Fsx again. fs2crew is mandatory these days. Can't fly without it.

Froogle has made me love Fsx again. fs2crew is mandatory these days. Can't fly without it.

So in your opinion what other add-ons are a must for the best experience?

TIA

So in your opinion what other add-ons are a must for the best experience?

TIA

Just a quick list of some add-ons i'm using.

Active sky next

FSIPANEL

GSX

FS altitude

Thank You Ryann!  

I basically after research, and youtubes, board's reviews etc, set on

ASN

REX4

ORBX

to start

Then FS2Crew-(won't allow that till I know his job in and out :-)

Then I may get the T777 as I have flown Flight Factor's and already with video's I've seen, with the attention to detail, it will be superior to FF and I would welcome a version like theirs for those Long Hauls or the far east areas where they are very common in use.

My new PC wen't thru final purchase procedure's today and I'll be sitting in my brand spanking new 737-800 at the end of the week!  YeeHaw

Just a quick list of some add-ons i'm using.

Active sky next

FSIPANEL

GSX

FS altitude

Thank You Ryann!  

I basically after research, and youtubes, board's reviews etc, set on

ASN

REX4

ORBX

to start

Then FS2Crew-(won't allow that till I know his job in and out :-)

Then I may get the T777 as I have flown Flight Factor's and already with video's I've seen, with the attention to detail, it will be superior to FF and I would welcome a version like theirs for those Long Hauls or the far east areas where they are very common in use.

My new PC wen't thru final purchase procedure's today and I'll be sitting in my brand spanking new 737-800 at the end of the week!  YeeHaw

Active sky next (weather) combined with REX 4 (cloud textures) is a great combination.

They had a massive ORBX black friday sale at some flight stores. You can also try out NL2000v4.

It's a free high quality scenery from the Netherlands.(Europe) And don't forget to add EZCA camera tool.

Furthermore Fs2crew with FSIpanel is great for IFR training CAVOK, CAT1, CAT2, CAT3 and NOVIS approaches.

Congrats with the new system Don you should be good to go with these addons :P

Active sky next (weather) combined with REX 4 (cloud textures) is a great combination.

They had a massive ORBX black friday sale at some flight stores. You can also try out NL2000v4.

It's a free high quality scenery from the Netherlands.(Europe) And don't forget to add EZCA camera tool.

Furthermore Fs2crew with FSIpanel is great for IFR training CAVOK, CAT1, CAT2, CAT3 and NOVIS approaches.

Congrats with the new system Don you should be good to go with these addons :P

Thank I'm very pleased to be able to fly the PMDG 737-800.

I have also used x-plane but used Windows flight simulator's way back in the mid 90's to 2004 then bailed.

Bought x-plane.

Now need a bigger faster rig other than the standard MAC stand alone with nada guts so I bought a custom built from Jetline