Sign in to follow this  
VOR_Active

Pushback tug crashes on PMDG 737NGX after a pushback request

Hello,

I don't know what causes this rather strange problem but it is so frustating!

With my PMDG Boeing 737NGX everytime I request a pushback via FMC, there is the known dialog between captain and ground crew, and after releasing the brakes the tug is moving towards the AC and crashes on it!

I made a test with my PMDG MD-11 this time, using the same airport and same gate (Aerosoft EDDH) and the pushback tug moves towards the AC properly connecting without any problems or crashes.

I tried with several other Aerosoft addon airports, LSZH and LGAV, with the same results.

Is there a specific connecting point with PMDG 737NGX or there is a general pushback issue? With the PMDG MD-11 there is no problem at all.

I wrote also this same post in the 737NGX forum just in case there is someone who had the same problem in the past. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

In FSX, it is best to turn off crash detection. It will cause many headaches when turned on.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hi Jim,

how is it possible that the issue is only on PMDG 737NGX and not on PMDG MD-11? Is it perhaps the airport scenery? Later i will try it on a default airport.

Thank you for your help.

I also have this happen to me. It doesent crash just freezes for about 10 seconds then goes back to normal.

Adam