Sign in to follow this  
FIVE-BY-FIVE

FLYXPLANE - BOSTON LOGAN AIRPORT by New Dev Team

Hmmm. Not only the book cover, but also the book itself looks...., well, let us see more.

There's a great freeware for X-Plane. Flytampa converted:

http://forums.x-plan...&showfile=12363

Only one problem with the freeware..

It's the old taxiway setup, missing the extended M taxiway in between 4l and 4r

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

OK, I caved.. as usual.....anyway, not very impressed. Terminal buildings are just plain horrible blurry low res textures IMHO. I uninstalled and reinstalled the freeware I had. I forget the gent who made lots of airports, but they look better to me. You are also forced to leave objects set for "too many" if you want jetways and static aircraft. For those that don't want the performance hit, not a very good option. Screenshots on simmarket look way better that what I saw in the sim. Have a nice evening everyone. And if the Dev visits here, I'm sorry but just being honest.

Best, Jeff

No worries Jeff, nothing at all wrong with honesty. Thanks for the heads up.

Glen

Gigabyte z590 UD - i5 11600k 4.9 GHz - 64gb 3600 MHz ram - RTX 3070 ti - multiple ssd - 34" 3440x1440 100 Hz Curved - Saitek Yoke Pedals Throttle Quadrant x2 - TM T16000m x2 Throttle - Win 11 Pro

I did just get an email from them. They are doing an update to improve textures in areas around the airport, so maybe this will fix what I noticed. We'll wait and see. Once it is released, I will reinstall and take a look. I appreciate any Dev for the work they do, but would like to see a bit better as this is a very competitive market now days.

Best, Jeff