Sign in to follow this  
Axel66

Free voices

It might be worth checking out. I have not used VoxATC in a long time, but one thing I always wanted for the program was more voices.

Keith Guillory

I have a lot of add-on voices, but after the release of the Voxpop voices for VoxATC have actually dumped them all.

Being able to add filters makes a lot of difference and having voices with and without filters sounds weird I think.

I will try to install and use the voices. I agree that unfiltered voices do sound weird but always the same voices is not realistic either.

Axel

Nice to see some free voices that can be used in VOXATC, just had a quick lissen to the US and UK ones, they are not very good but they are not ment to do what we want really, the Ivona ones are pricey but if you can afford it well worth the investment.

About the only downside to VoxATC is that additional voices are cost prohibitive. I am quite grateful to them for providing the VOXPOP voices. They may not be restaurant quality like all the paid options out there but then I never found ATC to be anything more than unintelligible in my David Clark's while flying around in a noisy rattling C150. They suit me just fine. Would certainly like more but am thankful none the less.

As for the voices you pointed out, never any luck here.