Sign in to follow this  
pilot83

Rio De Janeiro - PAOLO RICARDO FSX

That is Spectacular!!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Holy smokes Toufic, those are great photos. The first one almost looks like a real photo I took from the top of Corcovado when visiting the famous statue. Man, I can't believe how good that looks. I am wondering what is going on with the water or water masking in pic 2 and 4 though where there is some square edges in the water. I have got to get this scenery as soon as possible although it will take me a lot of time to download, but looks like it will be well worth it.

I can say without a doubt those are some of the best FSX or sim pics in general I have ever seen.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Holy smokes Toufic, those are great photos. The first one almost looks like a real photo I took from the top of Corcovado when visiting the famous statue. Man, I can't believe how good that looks. I am wondering what is going on with the water or water masking in pic 2 and 4 though where there is some square edges in the water. I have got to get this scenery as soon as possible although it will take me a lot of time to download, but looks like it will be well worth it.

I can say without a doubt those are some of the best FSX or sim pics in general I have ever seen.

Thanks for your nice comment Sean. i am also not sure if its a downloading issue regarding water. The scenery is great in deed though it takes a bit to download.

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Wow, that looks just too good to be true! Awesome shots!

Looks very nice!!! What scenery is this? Any links to this?

Looks amazing!

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Phenomenal images, particularly the first and second! The color contrast and object density almost resemble those of FlyTampa products. On top of that, the area seems exciting and unique to fly around!

in deed

Phenomenal images, particularly the first and second! The color contrast and object density almost resemble those of FlyTampa products. On top of that, the area seems exciting and unique to fly around!

in deed there is similarity between fly tampa and Rio in terms of concept (city + airport prodcut) and on the performance side. I have to add that ENB series and shade are used in these images.

X-Plane11

Outstanding shots...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Thanks all for your comments.

X-Plane11

Hi Please check my video on Rio De Janeiro (Paulo Ricardo scenery)

X-Plane11