Sign in to follow this  
gheeD

Finnish winter at it's finest

This was actually a test flight, i was tweaking my settings to get smooth fps around Helsinki in NGX and GA aircraft, got my fps smooth at 30 and decided to turn on opusfsx for a little sightseeing flight... Amazing.

Finnish winter weather at it's finest, about -5c, sun is shining and couple of clouds in the distance. Very typical for February. :)

dFAAHku.jpg

7inMjCS.jpg

The FS9 photosceneries work wonderfully with FSX, they cover most of the helsinki area. Great addition and look wonderful especially when approaching EFHK with a jetliner. Only bad part is that because of the old tech they disable the frozen waters in the area that FinlandX adds but still the photoscenery is worth keeping! (listed here http://www.freewarescenery.com/fsx/finland.html)

Which specific photoscenery should be used around EFHK ?

Looks nice

Which specific photoscenery should be used around EFHK ?

Looks nice

Sorry, ofcourse people who are not so familiar with Finnish geography might find it hard to know where those photosceneries are.. :lol: Anyways, for Helsinki there are Espoo, Helsinki, Vantaa, Hyvinkää-Tuusula, Itä-Helsinki-Järvenpää-Kerava and Nurmijärvi.