Sign in to follow this  
jayfresh

Any AMD FX 8120 & HD 7870 tweaks for FSX?

hello i have a amd fx-8120 running at 4.2ghz n a Diamond HD 7870 does anyone have good tweaks n setting for this setup here are my specs

Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 AMD 990FX AM3+ Motherboard, AMD FX-8120 X8 3100MHZ 16MB 125W AM3+, Sony Optiarc 24X DVDRW SATA OEM, WD Caviar Blue 1TB SATA HD 7200/32MB/SATA-6G, Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB PC12800 DDR3 1600MHz 2x4, Thermaltake Overseer RX-I Full Tower Gaming Case, DIAMOND 7870PE52G Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler for i5, i7, 775 and AMD, COOLMAX ZP-750B APFC/V2.3/EPS12V/V2.92 80+ BRONZE

Welcome to AVSIM!

Have you read the AVSIM FSX Hardware and Software Guide? While it is comprehensive and provides recommendations, systems respond differently to FSX, so you must be willing to experiment extensively.

i did but most of the setting there are for intel n nvidia cards i had a gtx 550 ti then i ended up upgrading to a Diamond HD 7870 i have new drivers for this card n i did not see any setting in that guide for ati cards or amd only saw one but it was for an hd5770 with old drivers

I'll send this over to the hardware / software forum, perhaps the readers there may be able to help.

I'll send this over to the hardware / software forum, perhaps the readers there may be able to help.

thank you