Sign in to follow this  
ccalvillo

757/767 PMDG Next Project...

Hey guys, i would like to congratulate all of you. for your hard work to bring us amazing and realistic products only like pmdg knows...

In your future projects, is there any chance the 757/767 be a next project, would be amazing, with your realism levels. What do you think?

Greetings

Would be nice but with the B777, B747 rework and the DC6, this year may be taken up so don't hold your breath. :smile:

Neil Bradley

It'd be nice for a new product to be released before talking about what's after. Remember there's still FOUR products to get released plus expansions.

P.s. I'd recommend doing a forum search on the topic - not a good idea. It's a no.

Yeah, personally I would love a 767. But then again, I would love the 777-200er more, so that takes priority. There just isn't enough FS devleopers for complex aircraft...

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Not again...... :Cry:

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Please consider using the search function before creating such topics.... again and again and again and again and again and again... Well you get the idea.

At least he didn't request an Airbus..................................

At least he didn't request an Airbus..................................

Don't give him the idea lol

LevelD is coming out with the 757 any day. They have been working on it for years, and I bet they are very close to being done. In fact I bet it will be released before the 777. (I haven't won a bet yet)

No need for 2 757's - Boeing doesn't even make the 757. Let's see a 787 with exploding batteries.

Paul Gugliotta

I'd love to see a 757 but if it doesn't happen its not the end of the world (for me at least).

Boeing doesn't even make the 757

The last DC-6 produced was in 1958 :huh:

LevelD is coming out with the 757 any day. They have been working on it for years, and I bet they are very close to being done. In fact I bet it will be released before the 777. (I haven't won a bet yet)

No need for 2 757's - Boeing doesn't even make the 757. Let's see a 787 with exploding batteries.

They're still working on the 757? I thought they just forgot to take the topic down. No offense to them, they've been working on it for so long.

Remember there's still FOUR products to get released plus expansions.

DC6, 777 and 747. What is the fourth you're referring to? :)

DC6, 777 and 747. What is the fourth you're referring to? :)

Dash-8 but from the looks of it Majestic may beat PMDG to the punch.

Wasn't there a second secret project they are working on?