Sign in to follow this  
WILDHEART3003

Scenery cfg Error

Hi, this happen to me recently when I start FSX. A window appeared and says : "SCENERY.CFG file error. Invalid Remote scenery Area.188. "

I suppose nothing major but is annoying. How can I fix this?

Hi, this happen to me recently when I start FSX. A window appeared and says : "SCENERY.CFG file error. Invalid Remote scenery Area.188. "

I suppose nothing major but is annoying. How can I fix this?

Hi.

You can always edit your scenery.cfg and find that Area 188. If you don't have that scenery installed you can remove it. If you have that scenery installed, then something is missing. Maybe reinstall the scenery.

Scenery.cfg are located here: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX\Scenery.CFG

Make a backup before you do something :)

Thx for the advice, but my Scenery.cfg file located in FSX only have area up to 120, maybe I'm missing something?

Hi.

The scenery.cfg that you have inside your FSX root, is not the correct one FSX use, you have to navigate to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX\Scenery.CFG this is the right one :)