Sign in to follow this  
V4Friend

Version v170 of FaceTrackNoIR released!

Hi JJM,

It is very good news that the tracking is working and the yellow outlines show up. That's the most difficult part for most people.

The connection with EZCA is 'proven technology': it already worked in version v160 of FaceTrackNoIR. The only 'strange thing' about EZCA is, that it searches for the (dummy) TrackIR.exe process.

You say that you did get movement. Was that when you tried the "SimConnect" game-protocol, instead of "FreeTrack 2.0" ?

BTW: Accela will make a great difference. When you use it, please also set smoothing to "1".

So what's the user feedback on this version? Does it wander free and track without jitters now? Not to many different user comments in here.

V4Friend, can you provide any help with the issue of EZCA stops working after a couple of minutes? I am using v170 of FTNOIR, and EZCA v1.15.0, with FreeTrack protocol and the dummy process started. After a couple of minutes, the yellow TR light on EZCA goes off, and EZCA will not receive anymore input from the freetrack interface. The only way it will start working again is if I close down the dummy process and the ezca process, and then start them up again. But after a couple of minutes it always stops receiving input again.

Hi friends! I cant to make this software work at all on my computer. Only once it work properly after installation, but every other times it seems like faceAPI tracker engine won´t start and I have only black screen on the place where I have to see my face. When I press Setting button I see Engine state "INITIALIZING".  I have Win7x64, start program "as Administrator". Many times I try to reinstall FaceTrackNoIr, but it doesnt help :(

I currently dont have a webcam. Anyone know if it would be possible to use this software with a webcam off to one side?  I dont have space to fit one directly ahead of me.

I've got it working on my fresh install, starting to tweek the settings now.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

<p>vrs_supporter.png

Paul Sleight

Hi all,

Itw works great, but I have a problem. When using it I don't have sound in FSX.

Does anyone else have this problem?