Sign in to follow this  
jornov

PMDG 737NGX on FSX Windows 8

Before buying, I would like to know their behavior on FSX & windows8 / 64. I have several disappointments from other products. I want to be sure before buying. My new PC is 7i, 8 Gb, Nvidia 1.5 Gb, Alienware. Thank you for comments.

I have several disappointments from other products

Which ones? (several?)

I do not have "disappointments" with any addon here.

The only one where QW Avro (not able to load) and DC-9 from Coolsky (needs some time to load, but was working) which have been both fixed meanwhile.

So no, absolute no disappointments with the NGX!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for that information. Level-D 767 is the other product that could run in some pc´s with w8 and others no. After a comunication with them they accept that Level-D 767 is not support for W8 especific 64b.

Sorry about several, I was talking Level-D and Airbus 318,19,20 y 21 from Wilco. I had trouble with them. But checking in his support page found the solution. Now is working well. For Level-D 767 there is not any support for the moment or even a new one for FSX/W8/64 is a shame because is a very good plane.