Sign in to follow this  
Redeye1

Avenger SP1 download corrupt?

In my continuing quest to get my Avenger running properly on FS9 (i.e., no CTD's) I have been trying to reinstall SP1, but when I download it from the "Free Stuff" page on the Maam Sim website and attempt to open the unzipped files I get error messages and the files won't open. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Nope, I just tried it and it opened fine here. Shoot me an e-mail so I have your e-addr and I'll send you a download link for the TBM that already includes SP1.

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Hi Mike,

Nope, I just tried it and it opened fine here. Shoot me an e-mail so I have your e-addr and I'll send you a download link for the TBM that already includes SP1.

Bill,

I sent you a PM with my email addy....hope you got it

Regards,

Mike

Hi,

PM also send as I have the same problem with the SP1 update (ZIP corrupted message when decompressing !)

Ok .. problem update SP1 archive corrupted solved ! :)

How ?

You need to use a version of Winzip = or superior of Winzip Version 12

(because the archive was not made with the option "compatible for older Winzip versions)

The actual version is Winzip 17

Hope it's help

Ok .. problem update SP1 archive corrupted solved ! :)

How ?

You need to use a version of Winzip = or superior of Winzip Version 12

(because the archive was not made with the option "compatible for older Winzip versions)

The actual version is Winzip 17

Hope it's help

Thanks, that solved the download problem on the SP1 zip, but after installing it still have the CTD when I try to load the Avenger.

Hi Mike,

Sent you a couple of PM's and haven't heard from you Bill. Please respond as I'm pulling what little hair I have left out.

Regards

Mike

Sorry, Mike. Still having computer issues - now solved, hopefully. Just sent off your link. If this does not solve the CFD issue, I'm afraid there's nothing left to try from this end. The MAAM-SIM team has dissolved, as you may know, so there is no ongoing development. Good luck.

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Sorry, Mike. Still having computer issues - now solved, hopefully. Just sent off your link. If this does not solve the CFD issue, I'm afraid there's nothing left to try from this end. The MAAM-SIM team has dissolved, as you may know, so there is no ongoing development. Good luck.

Thanks for your efforts Bill, but apparently your computer problems still exist as I haven't received anything. Hopefully you'll see this before you depart today. Congrats on the newest grandbaby and enjoy your time away.

Mike