Sign in to follow this  
188AHC

AOTD for 2/21/13 - Iditarod #3 - Yentna Bend

What in the world is going on with the Aerocaches? Today's AOTD is a repeat of 2/1/13 which is a repeat of 1/3/13. This is the third time this cache has appeared. I would venture to guess that anyone that flys Flight and hunts the AOTD's has gotten this one by now.

I sure hope someone from the Flight team reads this and lets us know what's going on.

OK. enough beefing. If you don't have it, go get it. It might not come up again for another month. :lol:

ENJOY?

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

I just looked and it's still Yentna. Maybe it will get changed but normally if it survives for an hour, it stays. I guess we'll see.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Hi Folks

Despite repeated game restarts,

it's still showing up as - AotD is not available.

HTH

ATB

Paul

I just went back to the Flight site and Iditarod 10 is now posted. I posted another AOTD announcement for it since I am unable to edit topic titles.

I'm going to try the cache and see it it works.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor