Sign in to follow this  
Mijitman

FSX Bizjet

Hello all,

What is in your opinion the best business jet/private jet on FSX? Preferably one with an FMS/FMC? Thanks! (I'm sure this has been asked a million times...)

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

Trust me, we need more of them... not a lot of options...

Best one with an FMS/C - Eaglesoft C750. I would also say the Flight1 Mustang but it has a G1000 and a lot slower.

http://www.flight1.c...oduct=f1mustang

Eaglesoft has some other offerings (smaller Citation for instance)

http://www.eaglesoft...te_Aviation.htm

Extreme prototypes did a Learjet series (no fms), the planes are okay...

http://www.xtremepro...ct_20series.asp

There's some really light stuff over at wilco.... meh

And that's about it. We really could use a Hawker jet, Falcon, Global Jet anything like that! I'd love a little FA10 - Falcon 10 series!

edit: good point... I fly my NGX as a BBJ.

For freeware there's the old FA50 Falcon 50 converted to FSX

http://aquitaine.simulation.free.fr/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=39&Itemid=85

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I don't know about the smaller ones, but iFLY has all the Boeing BBJ's based on their 737. Also, are you asking for FSX or FS9? Again, iFLY supports both. I've only used the commercial 737's from iFLY but I'm sure the BBJs are very complex too.

ilovetofly

If you are looking for one with a FMC then your best bet is either the Eaglesoft Citation X or CJ1, both fly well although the VCs are not exactly "state of the art". Citation X goes high and fast, the CJ1 not so much. The rest of the Eaglesoft stuff uses the default GPS..

Since they use Flight1 you can buy in the knowledge you can get a refund if it is not to your liking.

Personally though, my favourite is the NGX with a BBJ repaint. That really is the tops, then the X ...... I didn't keep the CJ1.

G

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk. Typing errors expected....

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

The Eaglesoft CJ1 2.0 id the only fs plane that simulates the UNS1 fms fully. Other then that I agree with all the other posters advice.

Lee

not for long...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Trust me, we need more of them... not a lot of options...

Indeed, and preferably FSX/P3D compatible.

The Eaglesoft Citation X 750 v2 is quite good and a joy to fly.

(My only complaint is that sometimes the FMS/FMC won’t follow a preselected transition - SID/STAR)

I'll probably also get the CJ1 2.0 later this year.

Cheers.

Biz jets does seem to be one of the aspects of FSX that needs some attention. Where I live, much of what I see are biz jets and regional jets. I think regional jets are well covered in FSX, so some biz jet love would be appreciated. MicroSoft did a nice job on the exterior model of their Learjet 45, but the cockpit lacks a FMC and some other basic items like a taxi light switch, oh, and the wings are invisible from within the virtual cockpit.

Now a hint has been dropped, wonder exactly what MilViz has in mind? I know they are working on a beautiful Beech 350 and 350i.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

not for long...

Are you talking about the UNS fmc in your King Airs? I was actually going to add something like "currently or until the milviz 350/300" but decided I shouldn't put the horse before the cart lol

The UNS that's going into the 350's is also going into the 737 and a bunch of others... we'll talk about what exactly at a later date...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

*cough * P180? *cough*

no comment... (though I do LOVE that plane...)

The UNS that's going into the 350's is also going into the 737 and a bunch of others... we'll talk about what exactly at a later date...

Would be great to have some more choice in the bizjet department...

G

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk. Typing errors expected....

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Nice Falcon 50! :pardon:

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy