Sign in to follow this  
tonywob

You know you spend too much time on FSX/X-Plane when...

Speaking of lights, how many here have tried to find the nav and beacon lights switch on their car's dashboard?

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

While getting everything set up to start rolling out of the parking space, one of my best friends asked me what I was doing. My response? "Getting configured for departure."

Also do a control check during taxi-out.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

When you are sitting on an airplane at the gate and get super excited when you notice that the packs got turned off

Daniel Miller

When sitting with my wife in an airplane ready to take off or land and Im telling her everything that's really going on and she's pretending to listen.

Ron W

Or sadly, you no longer marvel at the pilots smooth turns and amazing constant descent rate, knowing they're button jockeys just twiddling the A/P control panel!

When your alarm clock goes off, not to wake you up but to put you to sleep. But then again, maybe you were asleep behind the yoke.

Speaking of lights, how many here have tried to find the nav and beacon lights switch on their car's dashboard?

Hmmmm...well if those switches aren't on the dash, where are they? ;)

Positive rate........gear up!

Bill Alderson

before making love to your wife.....you yell "GEAR UP" :lol: :LMAO: and when it's over you say "GEAR DOWN" :lol:

Haha, isn't it more like Gear Down first? Then she can extend her flaps. Oh dear, I better run...

Haha, isn't it more like Gear Down first? Then she can extend her flaps. Oh dear, I better run...

:lol: :LMAO:

When sitting with my wife in an airplane ready to take off or land and Im telling her everything that's really going on and she's pretending to listen

+1 Ha ha, I feel sorry for mine. I do this as well :-)

When you want to see something to the side and your thumb looks for the hat switch instead of turning your head...

Henri

Henri Arsenault

during the flight ,falling asleep and dreaming that something bad has happened in the cockpit and a hostess starts running down the aisles screaming is there a pilot onboard....

ZORAN