Sign in to follow this  
doudou

MSE Florida 2.0- West of Lake Okeechobee

No problem here....

yFeMN.jpg

Best regard,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Guys, a bit of off topic question (sorry). On this new MSE 2.0, is it strictly photo scenes, or can you actually see hills and mountains rise at lower altitudes ?

No problem here....

Best regard,

Jim

I think he's talking about the colorization of the textures, in which your shot shows the same issue! Blue-greenish land textures vs the greener texture of the satellite photo and the goldish-brown water.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

I think he's talking about the colorization of the textures, in which your shot shows the same issue! Blue-greenish land textures vs the greener texture of the satellite photo and the goldish-brown water.

I don't think so Tom. I have no land mass in the water like he has. Mine is simply the goldish-brown water. My picture is upside down too. He has a lot of land in the water.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Guys, a bit of off topic question (sorry). On this new MSE 2.0, is it strictly photo scenes, or can you actually see hills and mountains rise at lower altitudes ?

It's not flat except where the world is flat. Lots of hills and valleys to explore.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Problem almost solved if UT Exclusions For Default Scenery from Ultimate Terrain X USA is not activated :

floridelakesansutexcl.jpg

GTX 1660 Ti

The marshland at the western portion is pretty visible in real life (brownish as apposed to the deep blue/green of the lake itself) and looks like a solid piece of land until you fly lower enough over the area to see the water in between the sawgrass. I'm not an owner of Florida 2.0 but based on the screencaps i'd say the one showing the brownish area on the western edge is more accurate to reality than the screenie that doesnt show it.

I have a few pics from a flight I did over the area I'd like to attatch but can't seem to find a means to do so.

I don't think so Tom. I have no land mass in the water like he has. Mine is simply the goldish-brown water. My picture is upside down too. He has a lot of land in the water.

Best regards,

Jim

Since though the land mass exists on the satellite image, then that would mean the problem would be with your installation, not his? Lake Okeechobee water levels has been at historic lows, which would account for the extra land mass in the lake.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

It's not flat except where the world is flat. Lots of hills and valleys to explore.

Gregg

I have the previous versions for entire CA, Arizona, Utah, Las Vegas and NewMexico...They look awesome. I wonder if the new version looks better?

I have been eyeing Florida. I was wondering, are there any clouds on the imagery, or is it clean? previous version had some problems in that department...

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

I'm interested in getting this as well.

Does using this photo scenery automatically wipe out "all" auto-gen from appearing? How about vehicle traffic?

Thanks!

Alexander Alonso

I'm interested in getting this as well.

Does using this photo scenery automatically wipe out "all" auto-gen from appearing? How about vehicle traffic?

Thanks!

Can't speak directly as to MSE FL but I do know that vehicular traffic in MSE VA, NC, & WV is alive and well

I am looking at this too and will be interested to find out about traffic and addon areas.

I have never used a Mega Earth so not sure how it works. I do have Miami, FlyTampa, and creating my local airports. Looking at Fort Lauderdale too.

So does this interfere with any of these things?

Rob

"Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it"