Sign in to follow this  
Dyos787

Beta testining candidate?

Captain Robert, my soon pictured on the attached is at the controls of the Air New Zealand All-blacks ZK-OKQ so does this qualify him for Beta testing, assuming this is still on your "to do" list!!!

And on a slightly more serious note will licensing allow me to install 777x on more than one PC that I own as he also can't wait to get his hands on your latest masterpiece when it releases?

Thanks!

Haha awesome photo! ANZ crew are the most friendliest I've come across yet - extremely welcoming. I think that shows in this photo..

Haha awesome photo! ANZ crew are the most friendliest I've come across yet - extremely welcoming. I think that shows in this photo..

Yes couldn't agree more - all we asked was for a quick visit after landing at LAX and were in there for a while! Thank you ANZ.

Yes couldn't agree more - all we asked was for a quick visit after landing at LAX and were in there for a while! Thank you ANZ.

An object lesson to other airlines that access to the flight deck should not necssarily have to be a 'we-have-to-follow-the security-rules-to-the-letter'. Nice one,ANZ.

While I understand your sentiment, you should know that security violations are met with disciplinary action and monetary fines for the airlines and employees involved. What you and I don't think it's a big deal, TSA does and they won't hesitate to lay the smack down.

NAX669.png

the crew were actually trying to check why he wasn't at "all bleck's" youth training !!

for now, cheers

john martin

While I understand your sentiment, you should know that security violations are met with disciplinary action and monetary fines for the airlines and employees involved. What you and I don't think it's a big deal, TSA does and they won't hesitate to lay the smack down.

Anyone with experience of the TSA at security will know just how welcoming and friendly they are. Maybe they could learn something from ANZ. The rules are to prevent in flightdeck visits. Pre flight or post flight access really isn't the same at all. They should apply the spirit of the law, not the letter of the law.

ki9cAAb.jpg

That and as far as i can tell the usa is the only country that bared all access during flight here in canada its still allowed, i jump seated on a canadian north flight a few weeks ago.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Kevin, I understand what you are saying and for the most part agree with you. That being said, the events if 9/11/2001 cast a very large shadow in this country. I get to deal with TSA on a daily basis so I know how thing are done. They don't allow much leeway on anything.

NAX669.png

Lufthansa has some very friendly flightcrews too, I was allowed to enter the flightdeck, take pictures and chat with the pilots on each of my flights with them.

And United are also very friendly, invited my son into the flight deck for a quick visit recently at Las Vegas on boarding - we didn't even have to ask!

Milwick, i aso agree with you. Just makes so very glad to live up here, i know of a few guys that use their ppl as photo id when checking in at the gate and they usually get to board first and chat with the pilots

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2