Sign in to follow this  
Murmur

[Poll] What will be Jcomm's perfect flight simulator next week?

What will be Jcomm's perfect flight simulator next week?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What will be Jcomm's perfect flight simulator next week?

• FSX
    • Flight!
    • X-Plane 9
    • X-Plane 10
    • Prepar 3D
    • DCS
    • Aerofly FS
    • Flight Gear
    • Aerowinx PS1
    • IL-2
    • Elite
    • Flight Unlimited
    • Fly! II
    • Silent Wings
    • 1979 Atari's Asteroids

:P

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

I just voted for FSX !!!! I will have to beta-test some stuff there, and it looks good, so, it'll most probably be my sim of the week!!!

ELITE... a friend who has finished he's ATPL borrowed it from me... I'm missing it too :-/

X-Plane10, I don't know, those night lights are astounding!

But DCS World offers a unique p51d...

Anyway, FG2.10 is there, better than ever, so....

MS FLIGHT? Did someone suggest there was still life behind the scenes? Why not that one?

AeroflyFS ... Hmmm ... I got seasick with those Extra 300 stunts last week, I will not touch it until the other week...

Ah! SilentWings before getting to bed.

Well, they're all so bad when it comes to modelling flight when a bird strike occurs... I really don't like any...

Simulators? Do I really like simulators?

:P

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I predict it will be "Street Cleaning Simulator" :lol: .....don't laugh but I bought it and the simulation and graphics of the sweeper are awesome! no joke! check out the lighting and graphics.

Just installed FlightGear and after waiting 3 hrs for the download to complete, it only lasted 5 min on my drive.

I have no idea how can anyone compare XP10 with FG, It's just to hard to comprehend. If found nothing in the sim that I liked, absolutely nothing!!

Back to XP10

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Jcomm can see things in a simulator that many of us never notice, like moon phases! I never bothered to look at them for even a minute, and star position on the sky, my simulator totally would get those wrong! Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's being too picky, it's just that he has an attention to these little details that I don't, and many of us don't as well. So when he says he's liking FG, it's because there are many small things right in that simulator, even though the whole package looks ugly and unfinished.

The FM for instance, FG has the most advanced FM built in, loosing maybe only to DCS, the Majestic Dash Q400 will be using the same Code to simulate their FM outside of FSX, so it's really capable. If only this could become a trend, developers explains us why something doesn't work like in RL because of FS limitations would become a thing of the past.

Alexis Mefano

Hehe... ATARI's winning!!!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Hehe... ATARI's winning!!!!

screw Atari....grab a street sweeper and start cleaning :lol: :LMAO:

That was a funny post. Even funnier was Jose's serious reply! Love your new sig J!

I bet there'll be a sales spike in that cool looking street sweeper sim! Looks good, but does it simulate thermals generated by the rotting garbage???

That was a funny post. Even funnier was Jose's serious reply! Love your new sig J!

I bet there'll be a sales spike in that cool looking street sweeper sim! Looks good, but does it simulate thermals generated by the rotting garbage???

a lot of reviewers gave it bad reviews but owners of the sim love it, I really bought it and i'm amazed at the graphics and physics of the game/sim. It's not too expensive and it's a lot of fun, i'm so sad! :lol: I do more cleaning n this sim than at home :P It's alittle like the fsx/xplane addon "AirHauler"....you run your own street cleaning company and get contracts from the city to clean up and make money to buy more equipment. Fuel is also simulated :lol: Gotta fill up when your BoeingSweeper runs out of gas.

It's alittle like the fsx/xplane addon "AirHauler"....you run your own street cleaning company and get contracts from the city to clean up and make money to buy more equipment. Fuel is also simulated Gotta fill up when your BoeingSweeper runs out of gas.

You're tempting me FIVE-BY-FIVE!!!! ;-)

Main Simulation Rig:

You're tempting me FIVE-BY-FIVE!!!! ;-)

DO IT! it's fun :lol: it's like a module for DCS World..........DCS: SWEEPER

DCS SWEEPER! Hahahaha good one!!

Adds new meaning to the terms 'I'm gonna wipe the floor!' Or 'I'm going in dirty'!

That sweeper video seriously made me laugh out loud. I don't know if it was the "epic adventure" soundtrack to it, or the fact that I used to work for a sweeping service 16 years ago. :lol:

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.