Sign in to follow this  
Murmur

[Poll] What will be Jcomm's perfect flight simulator next week?

What will be Jcomm's perfect flight simulator next week?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What will be Jcomm's perfect flight simulator next week?

• FSX
    • Flight!
    • X-Plane 9
    • X-Plane 10
    • Prepar 3D
    • DCS
    • Aerofly FS
    • Flight Gear
    • Aerowinx PS1
    • IL-2
    • Elite
    • Flight Unlimited
    • Fly! II
    • Silent Wings
    • 1979 Atari's Asteroids

HAHA Funny!

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Tml studios is certainly...... Well, actually I am not sure how to finish that sentence. I like their subway sim, though......

As for Jcomm.... :-)

I am betting DCS. Any takers?

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

I predict it will be "Street Cleaning Simulator" .....don't laugh but I bought it and the simulation and graphics of the sweeper are awesome! no joke! check out the lighting and graphics.

No offence intended, but that looks like it would be about as much fun as playing simulated clothes dryer!

Kind regards,

No offence intended, but that looks like it would be about as much fun as playing simulated clothes dryer!

Yeah, but LOOK AT THE GRAPHICS!! :D :D

ahem.

Considering there's a business simulation in there as well, it's probably got considerable depth. Who knows, maybe they have you buying oil futures as a hedge against rising fuel prices. That sounds kinda typical for a German company... and hits me right where I live. :)

Clothes dryer. Sim Laundromat! You do realize they have laundromats in The Sims, right? :D Mean sims can take someone's clothes out of the washer and throw them on the floor. Or steal them. I think. I never did anything like that, oh no! (My nice sims didn't have that option.)

Who said this kinda thing can't be fun? :D

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Kind regards,

:LMAO: .....it's good in short bursts.....mouse in one hand, alcohol in the other :lol:

Hook is like the Shallow Hal of Simulators

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Flight Unlimited is pretty good.... nice flight dynamics, stable (only one patch since release), got ATC and AI that work.

Shame it got shelved back in 2000 (or thereabouts).

Imagine where it would be by now if development continued..

Oh well.

Bruce H (Downunder)

Hook is like the Shallow Hal of Simulators

The inner beauty is where it's at. :)

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Flight Unlimited is pretty good.... nice flight dynamics, stable (only one patch since release), got ATC and AI that work.

+1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Jcomm ..... Euro Truck Simulator 2 is pretty good..... add that one to your list :rolleyes:

Jcomm ..... Euro Truck Simulator 2 is pretty good..... add that one to your list :rolleyes:

under 1gb download and the best graphics I have ever seen for a sim....love it and own it :clapping: :drinks:

http://youtu.be/b1zWddHmlMI

Man that sim looks amazing! Does it include all the cities?

Man that sim looks amazing! Does it include all the cities?

it's pretty huge, with more addons/dlc on the way. it's $30-$40, also available on Steam and GreenManGaming had it on sale for like $15 last week(check their site to see if sale is still on).......It has a day/night cycle, dynamic weather and simulates every aspect of a truck, plus it also simulates Driver fatigue :lol:, Hire/Fire other drivers, Own and upgrade your own Trucking Company, etc. ...buy it and your flightsims will be put on hold.

ETS2 is a cool truck sim, in which I've spent probably way too much time.

Works great with an Xbox controller too.

Now I have my dream truck and 99%+ of the roads completed I'm starting to burn out.

For the price of an XP10 addon it's well worth the price.

Make sure you enable FXAA in Nvidia Inspector though as the default AA unassisted is pretty rough.

Well its not as if Jcomm doesn't have a wide range to choose from.......

I am now leaning towards him choosing Construction Simulator..... Though I am not sure if wind effects on building panels in sudden gust conditions is depicted properly......... (and I am pretty sure moon phases are not correct) :P

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5